Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019. Batch No. 02/2019 Navik (GD) Call Letter Download
Ministry of Defence has released Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Admit Cards for Batch No. 02/2019 on its website from 11/02/2019 onwards. The candidates will be able to download the Navik (General Duty) E-Admit Card from the official web portal i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 11/02/2019 to 21/02/2019.
A direct link to download Indian Coast Guard Navik E-Admit Card is given below. Click on the respective link and put the required details like application registration number & password/date of birth to download the same.
As per the instructions, Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of System generated Indian Coast Guard Navik e-admit card having allotted roll number with latest identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Official Website:- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Ministry of Defence will conduct written examination for Navik (General Duty) in Indian Coast Guard in the month of April 2017. Therefore, the ADMIT CARD FOR NAVIK(GD) 02/2017 WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 02 APR 17 TO 11 APR 17. Download the Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) admit card 2017 from the official website through the direct link given on this page by using the registration number and password.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) admit card
As we know, the online applications were invited through Advt. No. 02/2017 from eligible Indian Nationals (Male Only) for posts of Navik (General Duty) from 10 to 22 March 2017. As the registration process is over, now the official are on the way to organize the written test. Written test will be commenced in April 2017. Exam date is not announced yet. But, as per the information, the admit cards will be made available to download from 02/04/2017 to 11/04/2017 till 05:00 PM.
The candidates who registered themselves by applying for these posts can download the admit card. Admit cards can be downloaded by using the registration number and date of birth only. So, the candidates are advised to keep the admit card with them while downloading the admit card.
Indian Coast Guard Navik call letter download
A direct link will be activated on this page as and when the call letters/admit cards are made available to download on the official web. So, keep in touch with us for further updates on Indian Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment 02/2017.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Physical Fitness Test dates
As per the notification, PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning etc.
In the Physical Fitness Test, the candidates will go through the following steps.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
The PFT dates will be announced after the completion of the written examination.
Indian Coast Guard Navik hall ticket:
The candidates must follow the instructions given on the admit card to appear in the written test. Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior commencement of the written examination. Candidates are therefore required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents.
- Two copies of admit card with the latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- the Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC). In case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases, renewed/fresh certificate to be produced. All OBC certificates shall be in original as per Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Ten recent color passport size photographs with blue background.
Note: Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination.
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) admit card 2017:
- Visit the official website @ http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Find the link for ADMIT CARD FOR NAVIK(GD) 02/2017
- Fill the required details like registration number and date of birth/password
- Check the filled information properly and click on the proceed button
- Finally, download and take a printout of the admit card for further use