The latest job notice is issued by the Intelligence Bureau for graduate degree pass-outs. The Intelligence Bureau organization has a vacancy for the post of ACIO at the Grade II level. The contenders who are fascinated by joining the Intelligence Bureau organization in India can review the eligibility facts for the ACIO posts and prepare for the written exam. The online enrollment process for Intelligence Bureau ACIO posts will start on the 25th of November 2023 and the IB will receive the applications online before the 15th of December 2023 for ACIO seats.
Notification Summary: Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Intelligence Bureau ACIO
|Apply Online Begin Date
|25th November 2023
|Grade II/Executive/ ACIO Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|15th December 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Points: Intelligence Bureau ACIO Notification 2023
- ACIO/Grade II/Executive/UR-377 Posts
- ACIO/Grade II/Executive/SC-134 Posts
- ACIO/Grade II/Executive/ST-133 Posts
- ACIO/Grade II/Executive/OBC-222 Posts
- ACIO/Grade II/Executive/EWS-129 Posts
The contenders should show the facts of their graduation degree in the online form of ACIO posts for the Intelligence Bureau organization. The Intelligence Bureau will allow only acknowledged qualifications for participating in the recruitment process like from approved colleges/universities.
The contenders will be invited to come for the written test followed by an interview, DV, and medical exam for ACIO seats in the Intelligence Bureau organization.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 550
- For SC/PWD/ST Category- Rupees 450
The contenders must have an age above the bar of 18 years and their upper age must be not more than 27 years for the ACIO sats of the Intelligence Bureau.
The chosen contenders for the ACIO posts in the Intelligence Bureau will get the salary as per Grade II and it will be Rupees 44900-142400.
How to Apply For Intelligence Bureau ACIO Notification
- Follow the application form deposition Details of the Intelligence Bureau.
- Enter the name/age/DOB/ qualification/etc in the ACIO post of the Intelligence Bureau.
- Scan the docs and photo and fix them at the proper place in the Intelligence Bureau form.
- Pay the charges for the ACIO form and submit it.