The Indian Rare Earth Limited invites eligible and interested Indian Citizens under IREL Recruitment to work as apprentices in different trades on the vacant 44 seats under the Apprentices Act, 1961. IREL is looking forward to filling the posts with hardworking and deserving citizens who possess the educational degrees mentioned below and also qualify in terms of age. The application process will be conducted offline till 7 December 2020.
IREL Recruitment Overview 2021
|Indian Rare Earth Limited
|Last Date To Apply
|7 December 2020
IREL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
Name Of The Posts:
- Trade Apprentices – 32
- Vocational Apprentices – 02
- Graduate Apprentices – 6
- Technician Apprentice – 04
Educational Qualifications: ITI/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/B.Sc is the necessary degree that needs to behold by the applicants seeking employment under IREL Recruitment.
Age Criteria: The applicant’s age should not exceed 25 years and should not be less than 18 years. IREL will give upper age limit relaxation to SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
Application Fee: NO need to pay any application fee for Apprentice posts.
Selection Procedure: Desired candidates will be hired on the basis of rank in the merit list.
Important Details Regarding IREL Recruitment:
- The application form can only be Get after registering on the portal of the Ministry of Skill
Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org).
- Candidates who have pursued their education through distance or open learning are not eligible for this recruitment.
How To Apply Online For IREL Recruitment
- Go to the site mentioned above and Get the application form.
- Fill it with all the accurate details as incomplete or false information will not be acceptable.
- Submit the application form with all attached documents to The DGM (HR & A), IREL (India) Limited,
Chavara, Kollam District, Kerala – 691583
Important details for Indian Rare Earth Limited Offline Recruitment
|IREL Official Notification
|Online Application detail