It should be remembered that the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has opened an online application process for 120 positions for prosecuting officers. Applicants for the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2022 should be informed that the results of the preliminary exam, main exam, and personality test will determine which candidates are selected. The website www.jkpsc.nic.in accepts online applications from all law graduates in India.
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment Overview:
|Name of Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post name||Prosecuting Officer|
|Deadline for submitting forms||05th November 2022|
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
- Prosecuting Officer: 120
A legal bachelor’s degree from a university acknowledged by Indian law is required for applicants.
- The age range for recruiting is 18 to 40. The crucial date for calculating the age is 1.1.2022. Regulations set forth by the government will guide the age decrease.
- The applicants will get Rs. 47600- 15100/-
- ₹ 1000/- is the fee forGeneral Category
- ₹ 500/- is the fee for Reserved Category.
- ₹ 0/- is the fee for PHC Candidates
- Payment Mode: Online
The following stages are part of the JKPSC’s selection process for hiring prosecuting officers in 2022:
- Initial Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Exam Mains Written (Subjective Type)
- Document verification for interviews
- Medical Examination
Official website: jkpsc.nic.in
How to Apply For JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2022
- Review the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Notification to determine your eligibility.
- Visit the website www.jkpsc.nic.in or use the link below to apply online.
- Complete the application.
- The necessary paperwork online needs to be done.
- Remit fees
- The application form needs to be printed.