JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh) conducts the state level entrance exam UPJEE Every year for the Polytechnic Diploma Admissions. It is also known as UPJEE (P) (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination, Polytechnic).
Through this exam, candidates can get admission into polytechnic institutions of diploma, post diploma & PG diploma courses in engineering/technology/management fields. The candidates are advised to check the detailed JEECUP Notification to check eligibility criteria and further details.
JEECUP 2020 Application Form & Eligibility Criteria
|Course Wise Eligibility Details|
|A||Diploma in Engineering||3 Year||Class 10th Exam Passed with 35 % Marks, PCM 50% Marks.|
|B||Diploma in Agriculture Engineering||3 Year||Class 10th Exam Passed with Agriculture Subjects PCM & Agriculture 50% Marks|
|C||Fashion Designing and Garments Technology||3 Year||Class 10th Exam Passed with 35% Marks|
|C||Home Science||2 Year||Class 10th Exam Passed with 35% Marks|
|C||Textile Design||3 Year||Class 10th Exam Passed with 35% Marks|
|C||Textile Design (Printing)||3 Year||Class 10th Exam Passed with 35% Marks|
|D||Modern Officer Management and Secretarial Service||2 Year||Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam and Hindi and English Subject in High School and Intermediate Level Exam.|
|D||Library and Information Science||2 Year||Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||2 Year||10+2 Exam in Science Stream with 50% Marks|
|F||PG Diploma in Biotechnology||1 Year||B.Sc Degree in Biology, Chemistry, OR Bio-Chemistry Subject|
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Application||2 Year||Candidates Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.|
|G||Other Group G Course Details – Click Here||1 Year||Candidates Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering||3 Year||10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft, Maintenance, Engineering||3 Year||10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with PCM Group Subjects with 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry Subjects.|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft, Maintenance, Engineering (Avionics)||3 Year||10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with PCM Group Subjects with 50% Marks in Physics or Chemistry Subjects|
|J||PG Diploma in Information Technology||1Year||Diploma in Engineering (Any Branch)|
|K||Diploma in Engineering ( Lateral Entry)||2 Year||10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Science Stream Or Class 10 Exam with ITI Certificate.|
The candidates must note the instructions about JEECUP 2020 Application form. Some of the important features of JEECUP are given below.
- Candidates can fill the application form through Online Mode only.
- Application form registration will start from January 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be the
20 April14 May 2020.
- Candidates can make corrections in the application form from the fourth week of April 2020.
- Applicants will be allowed to fill only one application form in each shift of examination.
- Candidates must fill the personal details as mentioned on their school certificates.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to keep the copy of it for admission process.
JEECUP Application Fee:
The application fee of JEECUP will be Rs. 300/- for General and OBC category candidates. SC/ST category candidates have to pay the Rs. 200/-. Candidates can deposit the application fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card and branch cash/cheque deposit (at any SBI branch). The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
JEECUP 2018 Application Dates
Candidates can check the tentative dates for the various events from the below section:
|Starting of application form registration||01-01-2020|
|Last date to submit an online application form|
|Last date for the fee payment|
|JEECUP Admit Card Release Date||June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||14 & 15 June 2020|
|Expected date to declare results||July 2020|
How to Apply Online for JEECUP 2020:
Candidates can apply by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website link.
- Click on the link named ‘Apply for UPJEE Polytechnic-2020’.
- Select your group, i.e. Group A or Group B to K.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on ‘Click here to Proceed’ button.
- Fill the required details such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, DOB, etc.
- The application number will be sent to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Click on upload images to upload your photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the respective format.
- Click on the save button and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it until the admission process will over.
Important Links for JEECUP 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Group A)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Group B to K)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Group E1, E2)||Click Here|