Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance exam for Polytechnic Admissions has been completed successfully on April 23. The official and unofficial answer key for the same will be released very soon. The unofficial answer key will be released within two days next to the entrance exam and the official answer key will be published in May 2017.The JEECUP will be conducting for the Polytechnic Diploma Admissions in various courses including Post Graduate diplomas.
The JEECUP will be conducting for the Polytechnic Diploma Admissions in various courses including Post Graduate diplomas. The test for Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic admission has been successfully organized by the authority on 23 April 2017. The official answer key will be released on the authority’s website i.e. www.jeecup.nic.in very soon.
JEECUP answer key 2017. Answer Sheet download
- Name of the Organisation: Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)
- Official Website: www.jeecup.org
- Name of the Examination: UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination 2017 ( संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा परिषद, उत्तर प्रदेश) or Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) – 2017
- Date of the Exam: 23 April 2017
- April 23rd, 2017 (Sunday) 08.00 – 11.00 AM: Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)
April 23rd, 2017 (Sunday) 02.30 – 05.30 AM: Group B to K7 (Other Courses)
- Category: JEECUP Answer Key, UP Polytechnic Answer Sheet, Question Paper Solution, Cutoff marks.
- Courses Offered: Diploma Courses
- Status: Available Soon here.
UP Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Exam Review & Analysis
UP Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Exam Review & Analysis 2017. There was an objective type paper containing 100 questions. 50 questions were from Mathematics subject and 25-25 questions each for Physics and Chemistry. The paper was based on high school and senior secondary (12th) class. All questions were containing 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 negative mark for an incorrect answer. Stay tuned with us for further updates.
Mathematics – 50 questions
Physics – 25 questions
Chemistry – 25 questions
UP Polytechnic Cutoff Marks 2017:
JEECUP 2017 cutoff marks depend on various factors like a total number of students appeared for the examination, the difficulty level of the paper etc. We will update UP Polytechnic cutoff marks here as and when these are released, officially. Meanwhile, we are uploading an estimated list of cut off marks. Candidates can check expected cutoff marks which are given below.
JEECUP Merit List 2017
The candidates who will qualify the JEECUP 2017 will be entitled to the merit list. JEECUP merit list 2017 will be prepared for the admission in the polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Admission will be carried out on the basis of state open rank of a candidate through seat allocation process.
How to check JEECUP Answer Key 2017?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of JEECUP 2017 through the link given below
- Search for the JEECUP Answer Key
- Click On Answer key link
- Select Paper No. 1, 2 and Paper Set/ Code A, B, C, D
- Download JEECUP Answer sheet and Check Attempted Answers
- Calculate your estimated marks
- Download and Save the answer key for future use
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|