The Jharkhand Postal Circle is inviting online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. Applications are invited for 804 posts named Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle 2 Recruitment. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode only from the official website to the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019.
The online registration will be available from 06/06/2019 to 05/07/2019 while the online application link will be active from 13/06/2019 to 12/07/2019. In this article, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other useful information about Jharkhand GDS Recruitment. The candidates can download the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification below.
Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
|Department Name||Postal Department of India|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
- The applicants must possess a Secondary School Examination (Class 10th) pass certificate with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- The candidates will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Age Limit: The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 40 years (General/UR Categories). The age relaxation to the OBC category candidates will be 3 years while to the SC/ST category candidates will be 5 years. Applicants are advised to check the detailed notice for further queries.
Application Fee Details:
- General/UR/OBC Category Candidates – 100/-
- SC/ST Category & Women Candidates – Nil
How to register for Jharkhand GDS Recruitment
The candidates will be able to make a registration for Gramin Dak Sevak posts in Jharkhand Postal Circle from 06/06/2019 to 05/07/2019 on the official website of the recruitment authority. Applicants must provide the below information correctly for the application registration.
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of disability
- State in which 10th Class Passed
- Board in which 10th class passed
- Year of passing Class 10th
- Class 10th Roll Number/Certificate Number
Important Dates to remember:-
|Registration Start Date||06/06/2019|
|Registration End Date||12/07/2019 (Extended)|
|Online Application Start Date||13/06/2019|
|Last Date to apply online||19/07/2019 (Extended)|
How to apply online for Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2019
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the GDS Recruitment for a specific region.
- Click on the application registration link.
- Then fill the application registration details.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Jharkhand GDS Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Registration||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|