Professor, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts are open in the JNU University. The JNU University has released the job notification for 111 posts of faculty in different subjects. The contenders who are seeking jobs at JNU University can apply for the faculty seats if they have the requisite qualifications for the job. The JNU University will receive the applications online for the faculty posts. The online link is active now and the JNU University will keep the link active until 04th September 2023 for the faculty posts.
Notification Summary: JNU Faculty Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||JNU University|
|Apply Online Begin Date||Started|
|Posts Name||Professor, Assis Professor, and Other Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||04th September 2023|
|Number of Posts||111 Posts|
Whole Points: JNU Faculty Notification 2023
- Professor Posts
- Assis Professor Posts
- Associate Professor Posts
The contenders needed to show the info of their MSC/PG degree or Ph.D. degree in the online application form of the JNU University for the faculty posts and other achievements like NET/SLET/SET examination and experience.
The contenders should prepare for the interview round for doing the work with JNU University on the teaching posts.
- For SC/ST/Woman/PWD Category- No Fee
- For OBC/GEN/EWS Category- Rupees 2000
The contenders should see the age requirements for the JNU University faculty posts from the notification.
- Professor Posts- Rupees 144200-218200
- Assis Professor Posts- Rupees 131400-217100
- Associate Professor Posts- Rupees 57700- 182400
How to Apply For JNU Faculty Notification
- The applications for the JNU University teaching vacancy will be submitted online.
- Visit the JNU University application link.
- Fill out the JNU University desired teaching post form.
- Pay the fees for the faculty recruitment at JNU University.
- Submit the JNU University form.
|Q. Who can apply for JNU University faculty posts?|
|A. The contenders with the qualification of a Ph.D. degree or master’s degree are called to apply for the JNU University faculty posts.|
|Q. What is the selection process for the JNU University faculty posts?|
|A. The JNU University will choose the people based on the interview for the teaching vacancy.|