The good news is for those who have a diploma in engineering or other qualification that the Jharkhand govt has released a notification for the 1562 posts of JE, Inspectors, and other seats. They will conduct the JDLCCE Exam 2023 for this recruitment. The contenders have the time bound from 25th May 2023 to 24th June 2023 for applying online for the JE and other vacancies.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
Notification Summary: JSSC JE Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online End Date||24th June 2023|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer & Other Posts (JDLCCE)|
|Name of Dept.||JSSC JE|
|Apply Online Starting Date||25th May 2023|
|Number of Posts||1562 Posts|
Whole Facts: JSSC JE Notification 2023
- SLI/Street Light Inspector-55 Posts
- JE/Jr Engineer-1436 Posts
- PI/Pipeline Inspector-16 Posts
- MVI/Motor Vehicle Inspector-44 Posts
- Jr Agriculture Engineer- 11 Posts
The organization will permit the contenders who have finished the Diploma or degree or ITI for the JSSC various posts.
The contenders have to clear the written test for getting the job on the JE and other positions in the Jharkhand state and there will be a docs verification process also.
- For SC/ST Category- Rupees 50
- For Other Category- Rupees 100
Study the facts for JKPSC Notification 2023
The contenders in the age group of 18 years and not more than 35 years are needed to apply for the Jr Engineer vacancy.
- For Posts 1 -Rupees 25500- 81100
- For Posts 2 -Rupees 35400- 112400
- For Posts 3 -Rupees 19900- 63200
- For Posts 4 -Rupees 35400- 112400
- For Posts 5 – Rupees 35400- 112400
How to Apply For JSSC JE Notification
- Proceed to the JSSC website.
- Register by going to the NEW USER tab.
- Fill out the form for JDLCCE Eam.
- Pay the charges for the JDLCCE paper.
- Submit the JDLCCE form.
Significant Links: JSSC JE Jobs
|Link to Website||Find Website Here|
|Online Apply Link||Find Here|
FAQs Concerning JSSC JE Jobs
|Q. What are the upper age requirements for the JSSC JE posts?|
|A. The contenders are needed to belong to the age category of below 35 years for the JSSC vacancy.|
|Q. What is the application fee for the JE and other jobs at JSSC?|
|A. The JSSC Commission will take an application fee of Rupees 100 or Rupees 50 for the JE and other posts.|
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|