Waiting for Karnataka Bank PO Interview admit card 2021? The good news is here. The officials of Karnataka Bank has released the Karnataka bank PO admit cards for scale -2 posts interview process. All those candidates who are qualified for the written online examination are now able to Get their admit cards from the official website. The detail for Get the hall tickets is now activated on the official website. The candidates will be able to Get the Karnataka interview call letters by 2nd march 2021.
Karnataka Bank PO Interview
The interview process for the posts of Karnataka bank PO will be starting on 22nd February and will end on 2nd March 2021. The date of the interview will be known after looking at the admit cards. And candidates should prepare according to their dates. The candidates who are selected will be invited to the Bank’s head office, Mangaluru, Karnataka. Other important details will be informed to the candidates via mail on their email addresses that they have mentioned in the application form. To know the complete details of the interview process, the candidates should Get the admit card and check the details.
Documents to Be Carried In Karnataka Bank PO Interview
The below-given documents should be taken by the candidates to the examination hall.
- The admit card printout.
- 4-5 Passport sized photographs as uploaded in the admit card.
- Original ID proof and it’s few copies. The identity proof can be any of the following.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Passport etc.
Details to be Checked on the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card
The below-given details will be mentioned in the admit card, and the candidates should check the details carefully.
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name of the candidates
- Address of the applicants
- Registration number, Roll number, and password of the admit cards
- Interview date and timings
- Reporting time for the interview
- Complete address of the interview venue
- Photograph of the candidates
- Candidates’ signature space
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates
Below, you can check out the important dates that are related to the Karnataka Bank PO admit cards and interview process.
|Admit Card Release Date||18th January 2021|
|Last Date to Get the Admit Cards||2nd March 2021|
|Interview dates||22nd February 2021 – 2nd March 2021|
What Should You Prepare for the Karnataka Bank Interview?
- You should prepare for some personal questions for an interview, like your family background, strength, weakness, and your leadership quality and team management experiences.
- You will also be asked about your educational background. You should prepare questions for your fields, your graduation, and your post-graduation experience. You should also prepare about future education goals and preferences.
- You will also be asked about your career objectives and goals, like your selection of jobs, your previous jobs, and experience. You should also prepare about the job profile selection.
- You should also prepare questions about banks and banking, and current affairs.
How to Get Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2021?
Below you can see the process to Get the Karnataka bank PO admit card.
- First of all, the qualified candidates are required to visit the official website of Karnataka Bank.
- From there, they have to find out the direct detail to Get the admit cards.
- After the detail is opened, you will see a login window.
- In the login window, the candidates are required to enter the correct details like the registration number and the password or the date of birth of the candidates in the given format.
- Enter the captcha and submit your details you have entered in the login window.
- You will see you admit card on the screen.
- You can check the details and Get the admit cards.
- Also, the candidates can take a print out of the admit card as the admit card hard copy is needed in the examination hall.