HPBoSE KCCB Admit Card 2017. KCC Bank Admit card download at hpbose.org. Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Clerk Admit Card. KCCB Clerk Exam AdmiT Card Download at www.hpbose.org. KCC Bank Clerk Gr IV, Assistant Manager Gr III, Computer Operator Exam call letter download
The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank in association with HPBoSE has initiated a recruitment for 216 posts of Assistant Manager, Computer Programmer & Junior Clerk in the bank. Online applications were invited from eligible and desirous candidates for filling up above said posts. The application registration process is over now.
The board will conduct a written examination for these posts on 08 & 09 July 2017. Admit card for the same will be uploaded on the same website 10 days before the examination. Therefore, the candidates can download HPBoSE KCCB admit card from the official website @ http://hpbose.org through the detail shared on this page.
Expire Soon to Download Admit Card
|Notification regarding rejected list of candidates due to non-submission of fees and incomplete applications
|List of Rejected Applications due to non-submission of fees and incomplete applications
KCCB Clerk, Asstt Manager admit card 2017
|HPBoSE with Kangra Central Cooperative Bank
|Name of Post
|Assistant Manager, Computer Programmer, Clerk, Computer Operator
|Written Examination Commencement date
|08 & 09 July 2017
|Admit Card availability
The board is going to conduct written test for these posts in the first week of July 2017. The exam will be held in two sessions on both dates. The candidates are advised to check the complete schedule in order to get the timing of their respective examination.
Written Examination Paper Pattern
- As per the notification, for Grade-III Asstt. Manager posts, there will be a written test of 120 minutes with 200 marks having 200 multiple choice questions.
- For Gr-III Junior Computer Programmer, there will be written test of 250 marks. The test of 150 minutes will comprise 250 multiple choice questions.
- For Grade-IV Junior Clerks, the written test will be having 85 marks. The test of 90 minutes will comprise 85 multiple choice questions.
- Computer Operator written exam will be consist of 85 marks. The test of 90 minutes will comprise 85 multiple choice questions.
Date of Examination:
The written examination will be held on 08/07/2017 & 09/07/2017. The timings of the exam will be:
|Grade-III Assistant Manager
|10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
|Grade-III Jr. Computer Programmer
|01:00 PM to 03:30 PM
|Grade-IV Junior Clerk
|10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
|Grade-IV Computer Operator
|01:00 PM to 02:30 PM
KCCB Admit Card: An admit card is the entry ticket for the written examination. The admit card consist of all the information about the candidate like name, unique roll number, photograph, exam center detail and exam timings etc printed on it.
Aspirants are advised to check the admit card print properly. If any error exists, candidates are advised to contact the authority at their office address before the examination.
In addition, candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof with them at the time of examination. A valid photo identity proof may be:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- College Identity Card
E-aadhar card & ration card are not a valid document for this purpose.
How to download HPBoSE KCCB exam admit card:
- First of all, log on to the official website
- or . on the direct detail given below
- Find the detail for KCCB Grade-III & Grade-IV posts exam admit card
- Fill the required details like application registration number & date of birth
- Check the filled information properly and . on the proceed button
- Finally, download the respective admit card & Take a valid print out for future use