Karnataka Panchayath Development Office and Gram Panchayath Secretary (G1) written exam (Screening Test) will take place on January 29, 2016. The medical examination for the Blind and partially blind applications has been completed.
The PDO GPS Admission Ticket/Hall Ticket which is also known as E-admit card 2017 is available to download now. The candidates can get their admission ticket by entering the login details at the link available below.
Te aspirants do need to follow the instructions provided by the Karnataka examination authority. If one found to be avoiding the instruction is liable for the cancellation of his/her candidature.
Karnataka PDO GPS E-Admit card 2017
As we already know that Karnataka government had issued a recruitment notification to fill up the vacant posts which are mentioned above. Though the notification was released for the 1624 posts only. But the KEA received around 180000 applications for the examination.
The Authority has already released the notification for the examination date and the instructions. All applicant will go through the written exam on 29/1/2016. PDO GPS E-Admit card for the same will be released in 2nd/3rd week of the January month.
Karnataka PDO GPO E Admission Ticket/Hall ticket download
|Department Name||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Karnataka|
|Advertisement||Karnataka PDO GPS Admit Card 2017|
|Number of Posts||1624|
|Exam Date||29th January 2017|
|Admit Card Download||available shortly shortly|
|Post Name||Panchayath Development Officer and Gram Panchayath Secretary|
Here are the Instructions for the Aspirants of the GPS PDO exam
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- The names of the candidate will not be included in the Merit list and will not be considered for further recruitment process who fails to appear for both the papers.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry ANY Modern Electronic Equipment, calculators, Pagers, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, Markers, White Fluid, Calculator, Wireless sets, bits of paper, books/note etc. into the Examination Hall. The candidate (s) found in possession of any of these items in the examination hall will be treated as unfair means and his / her result will not be declared.
- The candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch in the examination hall / room. Candidates are informed to check the Bell Timings hosted on the KEA Website for Caution Bells at different intervals.
- The candidate should note that their candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that Admission Ticket has been issued and the candidate is allowed to appear for the examination shall not imply that the KEA has finally
accepted his / her candidature.
- Admission Tickets contains two copies. One for the candidate and another for KEA. Candidate should affix his / her latest colour passport size photograph on the space provided on the Admission Ticket in both the places and
invariably obtain Gazetted Officer seal and signature on the photograph.
- The Candidate has to carry both the admission tickets to the examination hall. KEA copy should be handed over to the Room Invigilator after completion of the second session of the examination.
- Along with the Admission Ticket candidate has to carry any one valid Identity Card like Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card.
How to download the PDO GPS Hall Ticket
- First of all, Visit the official website link given below.
- Click on Admission Ticket E-Admit Card Download
- Enter your Registration Number/Application Id and Password/DOB
- Click The submit Button
- Your Admit card will be displayed on the Screen.
- Download and take printout of the same admit card in 2 copies.