KEAM Admit Card will be available about a week or 10 days before the written exam. The exam date is not declared yet. The Commissioner for Entrance Examination will conduct the Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination as always.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
The registration started on Feb 1 and ended on Feb 29 and a large number of the students applied through this time frame. The KEAM Hall Ticket will be published at www.cee.kerala.gov.in website.
KEAM Exam Centers: The Entrance Exam will be conducted at 18 exam centers including Kannur, Delhi, Mumbai, Dubai, etc. There is no change possible in the exam centre now as it is selected by the candidates while filling the application form.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2020
- Written Examination with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Every question with 5 options, aspirants to choose one correct option from the five.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 02.30 hours will be given to solve the question paper.
- 4 marks will be given for the correct answer.
- There will be negative marking also, 1 mark will be deducted with the wrong answer. So the aspirants have to attempt only those questions which can be easily answered. Otherwise, it will affect your merit.
KEAM Admit Card Details
|Exam Date||Not Declared|
|Admit Card||A week 0r 10 days before the exam|
|KEAM Result||After the written test|
Important Details mentioned on the KEAM Admit Card
If you find any error in the KEAM Hall Ticket/ Admit Card contacts the commission as soon possible. The following are the important details that you have to check.
- Aspirant Name
- Guardian Name
- Exam Date & Timing
- Center Name & Code
Only the Admit Card is not sufficient to get enter the exam hall. Aspirants have to carry a valid ID from the following:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- College ID
Steps to download KEAM Admit Card
To download the Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Hall Ticket you have to go through with simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click On the hall ticket link.
- A new page shall open.
- Enter the required details.
- Download the hall ticket for KEAM 2020 in the given format.
If you still getting any problem regarding KEAM Call Letter you can simply contact the commission through the below-given details:
- Helpline No. – 0471-2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104
- Commission Web-Portal – www.cee.kerala.gov.in
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|