Karnataka Power AE JE Recruitment 2017. KPCL Recruitment Notification. Engineer, Chemist, & Other Posts Online Application Form
KPCL invites applications from competent qualified personnel for various posts at Raichur Thermal Power Stations(RTPS), Bellary Thermal Power Stations(BTPS) and Yeramarus Thermal Power Stations (YTPS). The online applications are invited from eligible candidates for 486 vacancies of AE (Assistant Engineer), JE (Junior Engineer), Chemist and other posts.
Applications are invited from the candidates of HK & NHK regions. As per the notification, the applications are invited for 348 Posts from HK region and 138 vacancies for NHK region. The applicants are referred to check the detailed notification for region-wise vacancies. The last date to submit the online applications for above said KPCL AE JE recruitment is 18-08-2017 respectively.
KPCL AE JE Chemist Recruitment Details 2017
|Name of Organisation||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)|
|Name of Posts||Asstt Engineer, Jun Engineer, Chemist|
|Online Applications Registration starts from||17-07-2017|
|Last date to submit online applications||28-07-2017|
|Region||HK & NHK|
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has released an advertisement notification of KPCL Job 2017 Notification. These vacancies are going to fill 486 vacancies which as AE(Assistant Engineer), Junior Engineer(JE), Chemist & Other Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official website in order to check the detailed notification and apply online on or before the last date 18-08-2017. As per the instructions, No Application will be accepted through postal, courier or any other mode.
KPCL HK & NHK Vacancy Details
HK Region- RTPS/BTPS/YTPS Project Vacancy Details of KPCL Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||61|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (MECHANICAL)||05|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||60|
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||14|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||12|
|6.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||97|
|7.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||56|
NHK Region- Hydel & Other Project Vacancy Details under KPCL Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification: As per the notification, educational qualification for various posts is different. Applicants must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering for Asstt engineer posts from a recognized university. For Junior Engineer posts, applicants must hold a diploma in the same. Applicants are referred to check the detailed notification for details in Educational qualification.
Age Limit: Applicant’s Age should be as minimum as 18 years and maximum as 45 years. However, applicants are advised to check the official notification for post wise age limit and relaxation details.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 49,959/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 37,938/-|
|Chemical Supervisor||Rs. 37,938/-|
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis duly following reservation policy.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test.
- Hyd-Kar candidates selected for Non-Hyd-Kar posts (other than Hyd-Kar posts) will not be eligible for the benefits available for Hyd-Kar cadre under Article 371[j] during their entire service.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs.15/-.
- Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.35/- processing charges+Rs.15/- postal service charges) for:
ii. Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action
iii. Persons with Disability (Divyanga)
- The selected candidates will be posted to Thermal Power Stations located in Raichur, Bellary Districts, and other Hydel Stations. They will be on probation for a Period of 12 months.Selected Candidates will have to give an undertaking on a Non-Judicial Stamp paper of Rs. 200/- [Rupees Two Hundred Only] stating that he/she will serve the company continuously for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of report.
- Selected Candidates will have to give an undertaking on a Non-Judicial Stamp paper of Rs. 200/- [Rupees Two Hundred Only] stating that he/she will serve the company continuously for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of the report.
- Selected candidates shall give an undertaking that they will work in project areas for a minimum period of 10 years.The Candidates selected for the post of Junior Engineers & Chemical Supervisors who possess higher qualification than the prescribed qualification, their claim for higher post will not be considered for elevation under the Elevation Scheme up to 5 years as per existing C&R rules.
- The Candidates selected for the post of Junior Engineers & Chemical Supervisors who possess higher qualification than the prescribed qualification, their claim for the higher post will not be considered for elevation under the Elevation Scheme up to 5 years as per existing C&R rules.
How to apply for KPCL AE / JE / Chemist recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of KPCL through the link @ http://karnatakapower.com/
- Find the link for KPCL AE/JE recruitment in HK-NHK regions
- Direct link for the same is shared below
- Fill the required details
- Check the filled information properly and click on the proceed button
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form
- Finally, download and take a print out of the application for future use
Click Here to download official notification for KPCL Recruitment (HK Region) 2017
Click Here to apply online (HK)
Click Here to download official notification for KPCL Recruitment (NHK Region) 2017
Click Here to apply online (NHK)
2 thoughts on “KPCL Recruitment 2017 AE JE Chemist & Other Posts Online Application Form”
Sir they mentioned the exam will be held on October …there is no notifications yet ,where should we get exam date & hallticket.
Sir IAM non local state applicable for these