The state’s open positions have been notified by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Individuals can apply for the hiring that will be held by KPSC if they are interested in being hired for the positions of ASO, JE, and Statistical Inspector.
KPSC Jobs 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name of Company||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post name||Statistical Inspector (RPC), JE (Mechanical, Civil) (HK), and ASO (RPC)|
|Online Application submission deadline||17th November 2022|
KPSC Jobs 2022 Various Information–
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 166
- Assistant Statistical Officer (Statistics and Economics) – 58
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 03
- Statistical Inspector (Statistical and Economic Directorate) – 105
- Applicants must hold a General Mechanical and Civil Engineering diploma from the Technical Education Board of the Government of Karnataka.
- Furthermore, applicants must hold a master’s degree in any of the given disciplines: pure mathematics, computer science, statistics, applied statistics, economics with statistics, applied mathematics, pure economics, economics with quantitative methods, or economics with applied mathematics.
- The candidates must be in the age group of 18 and 40.
- Rs. 600 is the fee for aspirants belonging to general merit.
- Rs. 300/- for applicants belonging to Categories 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), and 3(B)
- Rs. 50 is the fee for ex-servicemen
- No fee for Scheduled Caste, Category-1, and Scheduled Tribe
- The applicants will get Rs. 27,650 to 70,850/-
The choice will be founded on the results of the ensuing stages:
- Kannada Language Test
- Written Examination
Official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Application Process For KPSC Jobs 2022
- KPSC is hiring for various positions in 2022.
- Before submitting an application for the given positions with the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) in 2022, applicants should read the announcement.
- Examine the paperwork to confirm your identification, residence, and other information.
- Scan the essential papers, including your picture, signature, and ID.
- Before submitting the form, examine it first.
- The applicant must pay any fees linked with the application, fill out the form, and print it.
|Official website of KPSC||See Here|
|JE Notification Download||See Here|
|ASO Notification Download||See Here|
|Statistical Inspector Notification Download||See Here
FAQs about KPSC Jobs 2022
|Q. When must the KPSC online applications be sent in 2022?|
|Ans. 17th November 2022|
|Q. What is the total number of openings included in the KPSC recruitment?|
|Ans. More than 300|