KPSC Teachers Recruitment 2017. KREIS Group B & Group C recruitment. Karnataka Residential School Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts recruitment. Online Application Form
Karnataka Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for Various 3376 Group B & C Posts in Karnataka Residential Education Institutions Society (KREIS). Desired candidates are required to apply online only through KPSC Recruitment website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 23.06.2017 to 24.07.2017.
KPSC has released a notification vide Advt. No. R (2) 1084/17-18/PSC for recruitment of teachers for various subjects and other Non-Teaching Posts on its website. Applicants are advised to check the recruitment notification for details on vacancies, eligibility criteria, and further information. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode only on or before 24 July 2017. A direct link to apply online is given on this page.
KPSC KREIS Recruitment Details | Apply Online @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC
Post: KPSC Group B & C Posts Karnataka Residential Education Institutions Society (KREIS)
Total Posts: 3376 Posts
Group B Posts in Morarji Desai residential Schools
- Principal in Morarji Desai residential Schools – 238 + (71 H.K) = 309 Posts
Group C Posts in Morarji Desai residential Schools
- Kannada Language Teacher – 221 + (32 H.K) = 253 Posts
- English Language Teacher – 196 + (92 H.K) = 288 Posts
- Hindi Language Teacher – 163 + (28 H.K) = 191 Posts
- Maths Teacher – 100 + (65 H.K) = 165 Posts
- Science Teacher – 191 + (80 H.K) = 271 Posts
- Social Science Teacher – 154 + (85 H.K) = 239 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 145 + (44 H.K) = 189 Posts
- Computer Teacher – 197 + (29 H.K) = 226 Posts
- First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator – 375 + (90 H.K) = 465 Posts
- Wardens – 407 + (110 H.K) = 517 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 179 + (84 H.K) = 263 Posts
Age Limit: As per the notification, applicant’s age must be as minimum as 18 years and maximum as 40 years on the date to the notification. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PWD etc. should be applicable as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject and B.Ed. For more details, applicants are suggested to check the detailed notification.
Application Fee: Applicants should have to pay Rs.300/- for General category candidates; Rs 150/- for reserved category Candidates.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 23.06.2017
- Last Date to submit online application form: 24.07.2017
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 25.07.2017
How to apply online KPSC KREIS (Teaching & Non-Teaching) recruitment 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Find the link for Group B & C Recruitment in KREIS
- A direct link for the same is given below
- Fill the required details correctly
- Check the filled information properly and click on proceed button
- Make a payment of application fee
- Finally, submit the online application form
- Take a valid print out of the application form for future use