KSFES Admit Card: Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services (KSFES) has notified the date for the endurance test and physical endurance test. The exam is set to be conducted for the post of Fireman, Firemen Driver/ Driver Mechanic, and Fire Station Officer. You can see the whole schedule on the official website.
Karnataka KSFES Fireman Exam Date
As per the official website of KSFES, the physical test is all set to be conducted on 15th February 2021. The exam admits card is also to be released soon few days before the test to be conducted. Till now, there is no official update announced on the official website.
The recruitment drive is conducted to fill a total of 1567 vacancies under the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services (KSFES) Department. Out of which, a total of 1222 vacancies are announced for Firemen, 306 vacancies are announced for Fireman Driver/ Driver Mechanic, and 36 posts are announced for Fire station officer.
Karnataka Fireman Selection Process
The selection process of Karnataka KSFES Fireman includes physical endurance test or endurance test and technical skill test. For fire station officer, the selection will be made based on the physical endurance test or an endurance test, written test, and viva voice.
Why Is It Important to Download Admit Card for Karnataka KSFES?
Admit card is very important to carry by the candidates. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall if they don’t have the admit card. The admit card will work as the entry ticket for the candidates. The admit card will carry information like the exam date, venue, and timings of the exam. It will also let you know about the important instructions to be followed on the exam day. Also, the candidates will get to know about the examination center address.
What Details Should be checked on Karnataka KSFES Fireman Admit Card?
There are few details that should be checked by the candidates after they download the ticket. Here are the details.
- The candidates should check the logo of the board that is conducting the exam.
- They should check if the name of the exam is mentioned correctly on the admit card or not.
- Candidates should confirm if the name of the candidates is spelled correctly or not. If the name is not spelled correctly and it will not match your Identity Card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The date of the exam and the timing of the exam should be checked properly by the candidates.
- They should check the subject they are going to appear in the examination.
- The candidates should also check the exam venue on the admit card.
How to Download Karnataka KSFES Fireman Admit Card 2021
The candidates should follow an accurate procedure to download the Karnataka KSFES Fireman Admit Card 2021. Here is the step by step procedure.
- Visit the official website
- Go through the admit card notification on the home page.
- From the notification, tap on the admit card link.
- When you follow the admit card link, you will see a login window.
- Just enter your registration number and password in the required fields.
- After entering the details, tap on the submit button.
- You will see you admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out.