The Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra is on its way to organize the written test for posts of Clerks (Advt. No. 1/2019). In Phase I, the university will conduct the typist test. The type test is scheduled to be held tentatively in the second week of July. The university will release the KUK Clerk Admit Card atleast 10 days prior to the examination date.
The Kurukshetra University has released the schedule for Phase 2 and Phase 3 Exam for Clerk posts. The Phase 2 & Phase 3 Exam will be held on 25/08/2019. The candidates will be able to check the exam time on the KUK Clerk Admit Card print.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Phase 2 Test will consist of 40 Multiple Choice Questions related to Introduction to Computer & Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Internet Browsing and Email Management.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Phase 3 Test is also a Multiple Choice Questions based test. The questions will be asked from subjects like General English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
The recruitment was announced by the university in the month of March. Applicants were able to complete the application submission until 15/05/2019 from the official website of the University.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Admit Card
|KUK Clerk Admit Card|
|Recruitment Authority Name||Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Advt. Publication Date||March-April 2019|
|Typing Test Date||10 July|
|Written Exam Date||25/08/2019|
|Admit Card Availability||Available|
The eligible candidates who opted for the KUK Clerk Recruitment will take part in the Typing Test. After that, the qualified candidates will be called for the written exam. The written exam/computer-based test is likely to be held August-September. Aspirants are advised to visit the official website on a regular basis for further updates and information.
KUK Clerk Selection Procedure:-
|Phase||Details of Phases||Total Marks|
|Phase I||Type Test (on Computer only)||30 Marks|
|Phase II||Computer Appreciation & Application Test||20 Marks|
|Phase III||Aptitude Test||30 Marks|
|Phase IV||Document Verification||20 Marks|
Details of Phases
- Phase I (Type Test): In the type test, candidates will be provided with a passage comprising of 600 words in English. The required qualifying speed on Computer for typing test is 30 Words Per Minute (WPM). The time duration of the test will be TEN (10) minutes. The marks in the Type Test will be calculated out of 30 marks.
- Phase II (Computer Appreciation & Application Test): The Question Paper of the Computer Appreciation & Application Test will consist of 40 Multiple Choice Questions. The paper will be based on various topics viz. Introduction to Computer & Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Internet Browsing and Email Management. The test will consist of a total of 20 marks while the pass marks for this exam will be 08.
- Phase III (Aptitude Test): The Question Paper of the Aptitude Test will consist of 60 Multiple Choice Questions. The questions in this exam will be based on subjects viz. General English, Numeric Ability, Reasoning Ability. The total marks will be 30 while the pass marks are 12.
- Phase IV (Document Verification): In this phase, the candidates are compulsorily required to appear physically for Original Document verification of Educational/ castes/No objection certificates who are already in service and others.
KUK University Clerk Admit Card Details – Important Instructions
The university is expected to release the KUK Clerk Admit Card about ten days before the exam date. As we know, the exam date for the type test and written test is not announced yet. The type test is likely to be held in the second week of July. We will make an update with the exam date as and when the exam date is finalized.
The Kurukshetra University Clerk Admit Card will consist of details like candidate’s registration, exam date & time and exam place etc printed on it. Also, the important instructions can be checked on the admit card print.
Aspirants must bring a valid photo identity proof of himself/herself at the time of exam. The candidates without KUK University Clerk Admit Card and photo id proof will not be allowed to take part in the exam.
How to download KUK University Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of Kurukshetra University.
- Click on the University Clerk Recruitment (Advt. No. 1/2019).
- Now, find the link for Admit Card Download.
- Click on the link and fill the required information correctly.
- Check and verify the filled information and click on the submit button.
- Then, download the admit card.
- Finally, take a printout of it for further reference.
- Official Website of Kurukshetra University – Click Here
- KUK University Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Download Here