Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released a recruitment notification for vacancies of Officers Cadre, Librarian, LDC, UDC and other Non-Teaching Posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 1017 non-teaching posts. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode only from the official website before 11 January 2018. Candidates are advised to check the detailed notification for eligibility details.
KVS Recruitment 2017-18
|Recruitment Authority||KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan)|
|Name of Post||Officers Cadre, LDC, UDC, Librarian and other posts|
|Online Application Form Registration Starts From||21/12/2017|
|Last date to submit online application form||11/01/2018|
KVS Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancy wise details
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Deputy Commissioner (Group A)||04 Post|
|2.||Assistant Commissioner (Group A)||13 Post|
|3.||Administrative Officer (Group A)||07 Post|
|4.||Finance Officer (Group B)||02 Post|
|5.||Assistant Engineer (Group B)||01 Post|
|6.||Assistant (Group B)||27 Post|
|7.||Hindi Translator (Group B)||04 Post|
|8.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (Group C)||146 Post|
|9.||Stenographer (Group C)||38 Post|
|10.||Lower Division Clerk (Group C)||561 Post|
|11.||Librarian (Group B)||214 Post|
|Total KVS Jobs||1017 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must check the eligibility criteria for details on KVS Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2017-18.
- Deputy Commissioner: Master’s degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree with 05 years of work experience as Assistant Commissioner.
- Assistant Commissioner: Masters Degree with minimum 45% marks & B.Ed. or relevant Degree.
- Administrative Officer: Graduation & three-year experience as Supervisory.
- Finance Officer: B.Com with 50% marks for KVS Recruitment.
- AE Jobs: Graduation in Electrical engineering from recognized University.
- Assistant: Graduate with 03 years exp. as UDC.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree & More details check from official notification.
- KVS UDC Vacancy: Graduation with 03-year Exp. as LDC.
- Stenographer: 12th Pass & Knowledge of Steno typing.
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk): 12th Pass & Typing Skill is required for filling KVS LDC Jobs Online form.
- Librarian: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science.
Age Limit: For KVS Officer Cadre posts the upper age limit is 50 years. While for other Non-Teaching posts the applicant’s age must be as minimum as 27 years. For details, aspirants are advised to check the detailed notice. A link to download the same is given below.
Pay Scale: Applicant’s pay scale for various category posts should be vary. Aspirants must check the detailed notice for details.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the candidates for KVS Recruitment 2017-18 (Non-Teaching Posts) will be done on the basis of Written Exam (Computer Based Exam). The candidates who qualify the Written exam will call for Respective Vacancy Skill/Trade Test/Interview. For more information to KVS LDC Bharti & Other Jobs selection criteria read the official notification.
Important Dates to remember
- Starting Date of Online Application Registration: 21-12-2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 18-01-2018
KVS Non-Teaching Posts Direct Link – Apply Online
A direct link to apply online for various KVS Non-Teaching posts is given below. Click on the link and fill the required details and submit the application form.
Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in