One of the giant corporation Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to hire suitable, aspiring and talented candidates for a total of 5040 vacancies for the posts of LIC Agent, Insurance Representative. Make sure to submit the application form in online mode on www.licindia.in. The candidates do not need to pay the application fee. Submit the online form before the last date.
LIC Recruitment 2021 Notification Overview
|Department Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Posts Name||LIC Agent, Insurance Representative|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||
LIC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
- LIC Agent-40
- Insurance Representative-5000
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have qualified at least Class 10th from an accredited institute or school or board.
Age Criteria: The age limit of 18-45 years is specified by the organization. Make sure that you fall under this age limit.
Application Fee: No candidate needs to pay the application fee as specified by the candidates.
Pay Scale: Suitable remuneration will be provided to the selected candidates as per the rules of the organization.
Selection Procedure: Those candidates who apply for the recruitment will have to participate in the Written Exam and Interview after that only their selection will be finalized.
Important Details Regarding LIC Recruitment
The candidates are suggested to go through all the details that we have provided here in the article itself. Make sure to follow the prescribed instructions as non-adherence will lead to rejection of the application form. The applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment till the following dates:
- Post 1: 03/12/2020
- Post 2: 28/02/2021
How To Apply Online For LIC Recruitment
- Go to www.licindia.in and fill the application form to apply for recruitment for the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- All the candidates need to, first of all, register on the portal.
- After that, they will get a registration number through which they can log in and submit their application form.
- A photo, signature, and scan copies of the academic certificates need to be uploaded on the portal with the application form.
- In the end, kindly submit the online application form.
Important Links To Consider for LIC Recruitment
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification 1||Click Here|
|Official Notification 2||Click Here|