The DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION of New Delhi has released various teaching vacancies for this year for posting in Delhi. The exact and total number of vacancies are not disclosed by the recruiting education board. The seats are vacant for PGT, TGT, EVGCs, etc, and need to be filled as soon as possible. Interested persons are invited to fill the application form by 10 December 2020 at 6 PM.
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment Notification Overview
|Authority Name||Delhi Guest Teacher|
|Posts Name||PGT, TGT, EVGCs, etc.|
|Last Date To Apply||10 December 2020|
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
Name Of The Posts:
- TGT( Maths, Science, and English)
- PGT( English, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Commerce, and Economics)
- EVGCs (Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor)
- TGT Special Education Teachers
Educational Qualifications: The desired applicants should hold a Graduation Degree/a Postgraduate degree in the subject concerned from a recognized school/board/college and a Diploma in Guidance and Counselling for EVGC post.
- The applicant’s age should not exceed 36 years for the PGT post and 32 years for the TGT post.
- 30 years is the maximum age limit for EVGC posts.
Application Fee: The Delhi Education Board has not asked for any application fee.
- Applicants given an appointment on PGT and EVGC Post will get Rs.1445 per day.
- Applicants given an appointment on TGT and Special Education TeachersPost will get Rs.1403 per day.
Selection Procedure: A merit list will be prepared and will be displayed on the website after the shortlisting of application forms. The shortlisted applicants will be called for further Interview rounds.
Important Details Regarding Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment
- The notification for DEO Recruitment was published on the official site on 1 December 2020 and the link for form submission is only active till 10 December 2020.
- It is temporary recruitment and daily wages will be given to temporary or guest teachers.
- Other than daily wages, no other benefits will be given to Guest teachers in comparison to regular teachers.
Instructions To Apply Online For Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment
- Open the official site- http://www.edudel.nic.in/ and look for the application form.
- Read all the terms and conditions and then enter the correct and complete details in it and attach your recent pp size photo, qualification proof, citizenship proof, age proof, id proof, etc.
- Press the submit button on application form completion.
Important Links for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Registration||Find Here|
|Online Application Link||Find Here|