A post of District Judge has been opened by the Madras High Court. In total, the Madras High Court has requirements for 50 law graduates to join them in the District Judge posts. The Madras High Court has begun the online registration for the Judge vacancy on 01st July 2023. The person should study the eligibility details and Judge posts responsibility carefully before applying. The online detail will be deactivated on 31st July 2023 for the Madras High Court jobs.
Notification Summary: Madras High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Madras High Court
|Apply Online Begin Date
|01st July 2023
|District Judge Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|31st July 2023
|Number of Posts
Complete Details: Madras High Court Notification 2023
- District Judge/Entry Level- 50 Posts
The contenders who hold the Law Degree obtained from an acknowledged college/school/institute are called to submit their forms for the Judge vacancy in Madras High Court.
The contenders are required to first clear the pre-CBT test and then there will main-CBT test. At last, the Madras High Court will call the contenders for the interview round for the Judge vacancy.
- For SC/SCA/PWD/ST/Widow Category- No Fee
- For Others Category- Rupees 2000
Study the facts for APSSB Notification 2023
- For SC/SCA/ST Category- 35 Years to 50 Years
- For Others Category- 35 Years to 7 Years
- For PWD Category- 35 Years to 60 Years
The contenders who want to join the Madras High Court in the Judge posts will be offered the remuneration of Rupees 51550-63070.
How to Apply For Madras High Court Notification
- Access the below provided Madras High Court detail.
- Register for the Judge posts.
- Fill out the full form for the Madras High Court Judge vacancy.
- Select the correct options from the drop-down menu.
- Attach the certificates with the Madras High Court application.
Influential details: Madras High Court Recruitment
|Official Notification Pdf
|Online Apply detail
|Q. Where to apply for the Madras High Court District Judge vacancy?
|A. Submit the application form here https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login.
|Q. What is the application fee for the District Judge posts in the Madras High Court?
|A. The Madras High Court has demanded the payment of Rupees 2000.