This page is completely dedicated to the Mahapariksha Online Portal (www.mahapariksha.gov.in). Maharashtra Government has adapted to the online system of recruitment and exams. And Mahapriksha has been playing a vital role in doing as it is getting the majority of Recruitments to get conducted.
In the same scenario, Mahapriksha is conducting the Maharashtra Police Bharti too. Earlier, Maha Police used to conduct the Police Bharti independently.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Online Application is starting from 03 September 2019. Last to apply online for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment is 23 September 2019.
Maha Police Bharti Online Application at mahapariksha.gov.in
The recruitment application for 3450 vacancies of Constable in Police is being conducted online. Willing citizens can apply online for Home Department Maha Police Bharti by visiting the link given below.
- Name of the Posts: Police Constable
- Number of Vacancies: 3450
A candidate must have passed Class 12 Examination
|Police Bharti Age Limit|
|General Category||18 to 28 Years|
|Reserved Category||18 to 33 Years|
|Application Fees For Police Recruitment|
|General Category||400 Rs.|
|Reserved Category||250 Rs.|
As per the new rule, The candidates shall first be required to attend for Written Test.
- Written Test will be for a total of 100 Marks.
- The questions asked in the Written Test shall be objective type and conducted in the Marathi Language.
- The duration of the Written Test will be 90 minutes.
- Candidates of OPEN Category need to take minimum 35% Marks for Passing the exam, whereas for Reserved Category Candidates need 33% Marks.
After the Written Test, there will be a physical test.
District Wise Vacancy Distribution
|Name of the District||No of Vacancies|
How to apply for Maha Police Bharti at Mahapariksha.gov.in
- First of all, visit the link available below
- Then Click registration
- Enter the required details and select your district you are applying for
- Upload documents and pay the fee
- Click Submit button to complete your application