A post of Lower Division Assistant is vacant in Meghalaya govt. The Meghalaya PSC organization has circulated a notification on its website for 118 seats of LDA. The contenders are required to view the job responsibilities for the LDA posts in Meghalaya PSC. The application forms for the LDA Assis posts will be submitted online on the Meghalaya PSC website. The eligible and skilled contender can start enrolling for the LDA vacancy on the 19th of October 2023. And the portal will be available active for everyone for the LDA seats until the 20th of November 2023.
Notification Summary: Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|19th October 2023
|Lower Division Assistant Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|20th November 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Points: Meghalaya PSC Notification 2023
- Lower Division Assis/UR- 17 Posts
- LDA/KJ- 47 Posts
- LDA/Garo- 48 Posts
- LDA/SC/ST- 06 Posts
The contenders who are seeking a job in Meghalaya PSC on the LDA posts are needed to show the details of their graduation degree in any stream and their qualification must be from the approved organization/school/board.
The contenders must prepare for the screening test for LDA posts in Meghalaya PSC and after the paper, there will be an interview.
- For SC/ST Category- Rupees 160
- For Others Category- Rupees 320
The contenders can have their ages in the range of 18 years to 32 years only for applying for the LDA seats in Meghalaya PSC.
The monthly remuneration of the LDA Assistant posts in Meghalaya PSC will be as per the pay level 08 in the service rule of the Meghalaya govt.
How to Apply For Meghalaya PSC Notification
- The contenders are required to open the webDetails of Meghalaya PSC and then visit the pdf of the LDA post notification.
- The Meghalaya PSC will receive the forms only online.
- Put the info in the LDA post form one by one.
- Check the amount of fees and submit it during the Meghalaya PSC LDA form submission.
- You should secure the required documents/ pictures with the LDA form.