Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) is a child company of the Gujarat State Electricity Board (GSEB). MGVCL operates its functions in the Central Region of Gujarat. MGVCL is divided into 5 Circles further.
The official website of MGVCL is www.mgvcl.com. As a citizen and connection holder, you can pay your Electricity Bill online. You can check your usage or meter reading online. Moreover, if you are looking for a new connection, you can apply online for Domestic Connection, Commercial Connection, and Agriculture connection online on the Website.
In this article, we will tell you how can you take more benefits of MGVCL just sitting at home. We have made sections for your comfort. Just click a suitable section and read the useful content.
mgvcl.com Online Bill Payment | Online Apply for New Connection | Register Complaint | SURYA Gujarat Scheme Details
As technology is taking higher jumps, so is the facilities. Now, you don’t have to wait in queues for longer times to pay your bills. At present, it takes less than a minute to pay your electricity bill. You can pay your bill for MGVCL online on the official website and other platforms as well.
how to Pay MGVCL Bill Online at the official website
On the official website, you have two options to pay bills online. Either you pay it via Billdesk/Paytm or through the portal itself. Both of the methods take less than a minute to complete the payment. We have written the details on How to pay your bill online below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website www.mgvcl.com and then in the menu, select consumer services.
- Step 2: At second step Click Quick Payment through Billdesk or Paytm.
- Step 3: On the next page, you can read the details of extra charges and conditions if applicable. Just click Continue to go ahead.
- Step 4: Again click on BillDesk or Paytm Link available at the top.
- Step 5: You will be redirected to the next page. There select your company to go ahead.
- Step 6: Now enter your 11 Digit or 5 Digit Account number and security code as shown on the screen. Click Check Consumer number now.
- Step 7: Your bill amount will be displayed on the screen. Just select your payment method (Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card, Wallet, UPI) to complete the payment.
You can check your bill status after 24 Hours.
How to apply online for a New Connection at MGVCL Website
You need to register at the official website to apply for a New Connection (LT, HT, LT Temporary Connection). You can check all the documents once you are logged in to the official website.
How to Register a Complaint at MGVCL?
You can register a complaint regarding your connection, Low Current supply, or anything concerned. A link is available below to register a complaint.
MGVCL Recruitment 2020 Notifications, Updates
MGVCL has canceled the Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment of Junior Assistant announced in 2018. The candidates can get their fees refunded by 27 December 2019.
MGVCL VSJA Recruitment 2019-20
Update 26 December: MGVCL has announced the Recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) VSJA on 26 December. Interested candidates can apply online for MGVCL VSJA Recruitment by 15 January 2020.
Full-time B.A., B. Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with a minimum of 55% in the final year.
Number of Vacancies: 246.