The admit card for MHT CET 2020 is going to be issued by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra, online. Applicants can download MHT-CET HALL Ticket 2020 by inserting their application No., password and security key.
The admit card is not going to be mailed to candidates. The MHT CET Admit Card will contain the name, roll No., registration No. of the applicant, the test centre’s address, and the exam’s date and time. It is compulsory for the applicants to have the admit card with them when they go to the exam centre.
The MHT-CET 2020 will be commenced from
13 April 2020 to 23 April 2020 and it is going to be an online test. The test’s application form has been available since the 18th of January online.
Downloading the hall ticket for MHT CET 2020
For downloading the admit card for MHT CET 2020 the applicants must follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- First, they must click the official link for downloading the MHT-CET hall ticket on the official site, https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Then, they must enter MHT CET 2020 application No., password, and security key and click the button labelled login
- The admit card is going to appear on the monitor in .pdf format
- They must take the card’s print out
The candidates are advised to take a print out online as the board won’t send the Admit Card by post. After downloading the MHTCET Admit Card, it should be checked thoroughly. If your MHTCET Hall Ticket/ Admit card has any kind of discrepancies then they must must be rectified before the exam.
MHT CET 2020 Admit Card – what does it carry?
This card is a key document that includes some critical information, which is:
- Roll No.
- Candidate’s name
- His/her Registration number
- The address of the test centre
- The date of the exam
- His/her Signature
What must an applicant have with him/her when he/she is going to the Test Centre?
Applicants who are giving the MHT CET 2020 must carry the admit card and any of the photo identity proofs that are mentioned below.
- Voter ID card
- Indian Passport
- PAN Card
- Bank passbook having a photograph
- Recent Identity Card that has been issued by a documented School / College
- Aadhaar / E-Aadhaar Card with a snap
- Photo ID proof that a People’s representative has issued on certified letterhead along with snap
- Photo ID Proof that has been issued by any Gazetted Officer on certified letterhead along with snap
Official website: Click Here