MMRCL Maharashtra Metro organization has published a new job notification for the posts of Electrician, Fitter, and Others. The MMRCL organization is looking for contenders who are eligible for the Apprentice seats and can fulfill the job of Apprentice for the Metro project. There are 134 vacancies present for apprentices in different trades in the MMRCL organization. The registration for the Apprentice posts in MMRCL will be done from the 28th of October 2023 to the 28th of November 2023. The willing contenders must review the job details for the Apprentice posts of MMRCL from the below page.
Notification Summary: MMRCL Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||MMRCL Maharashtra Metro Apprentice|
|Apply Online Begin Date||28th October 2023|
|Posts Name||Electrician, Fitter, and Other Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||28th November 2023|
|Number of Posts||134 Posts|
Whole Facts: MMRCL Maharashtra Metro Notification 2023
- MMRCL/Electrician- 45 Posts
- MMRCL/Electronic Mechanic- 32 Posts
- MMRCL/Fitter- 45 Posts
- MMRCL/Lift/Escalator Mechanic- 07 Posts
- MMRCL/Fridge/AC Mechanic- 05 Posts
The contenders who want to register for the MMRCL Apprentice posts must show the details of their 10th class/ 12th class or ITI in the application form.
The contenders should mention the marks of 10th/12th/ITI in the MMRCL Apprentice post form and then a list will be shown based on their marks.
The application form of MMRCL organization for the Apprentice posts has fees for everyone and it will be Rupees 150.
The contenders falling in the age group from 17 years to 24 years are perfect to submit the forms for the Apprentice posts in MMRCL organization.
The monthly stipend of the Apprentice post in MMRCL Metro Rail will be Rupees 8050 for all of the trades.
How to Apply For MMRCL Maharashtra Metro Notification
- The MMRCL organization has demanded online applications for the Apprentice posts.
- The contenders must represent their qualification details, age details, and personal details (Address/phone number/identity proof/etc), etc in the Apprentice form.
- Scan the docs/certificates and fix them with the Apprentice post form of MMRCL.
- Register for the Apprentice post along with the fee written in the MMRCL notification.