The vacancies for the Steno-Typist, Assistant Grade-3, and Security Guard jobs have been made public by the Madhya Pradesh (MP) Vidhan Sabha Secretariat. The court will hire 40 Steno-Typist, Assistant Grade-3, and 13 Security Guard posts.
MP High Court Jobs 2022 Notification:
|Company Name||Madhya Pradesh (MP) Vidhan Sabha Secretariat|
|Post name||Steno-Typist, Assistant Grade-3, and Security Guard|
|Deadline for submitting the form||10th November 2022|
MP High Court Jobs 2022 Complete Details–
|Steno Typist||2 (SC-2)|
|Assistant Grade-III||40 (SC-4, UR-9, ST-9, EWS-5, OBC-13)|
|Security Guard||13 (SC-2, UR-3, ST-3, EWS-1, OBC-4)|
- The minimal requirement to apply for the MP High Court Vacancy 2022 is the completion of your first year of college or passing your 12th-grade exam.
- There is also a one-year computing diploma or certificate program. A CPCT scorecard from MPIT is required for anybody looking for a post as an assistant at the MP High Court, as well as the ability to write 300 words in Hindi in 10 minutes.
- For vacancies in the MP High Court, stenographers who can type 80 words per minute in Hindi are required. own an MPIT CPCT Score Card as well. For work as an MP High Court security guard, The individual has to be in good physical and mental health.
- Applicants need to be at least 18 years old and under 40.
The compensation of the applicants will be Rs. 19500 to 62000 under Level 4.
- The applicant must additionally pay Rs. 450 if they fall into the unreserved category.
- Applicants from the SC, OBC, ST, and EWS must pay a fee of Rs. 300.
The following criteria will be used to choose the candidates:
- Objective-Type Written exams include questions on general MP and computer knowledge. – 50 Marks
- 50 Marks for the skill test
- 15 marks for the interview
Official website: mpvidhansabha.nic.in
Application Procedure For MP High Court Jobs 2022
- Review the Madhya Pradesh (MP) Vidhan Sabha Secretariat notification to determine your eligibility.
- Visit the website mpvidhansabha.nic.in or use the link below to apply online.
- Fill out the form completely.
- The required online papers must be completed.
- Pay the fees
- The last step is printing the application form.
|Official Website||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about MP High Court Jobs 2022
|Q. How can you get to the official MP High Court website?|
|A. See Here|
|Q. What time period is the MP High Court Jobs online application deadline?|
|A. 10th November 2022|