MP Patwari Recruitment 2017-18. MP Vyapam 9235 Patwari Bharti 2017. Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Board Patwari Bharti – Official Notification – Apply Online
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) also known as MP Vyapam and the Government of Madhya Pradesh has started a recruitment for 9235 Posts of Patwari. The online applications for the same will be commenced from 28/10/2017 to 11/11/2017. The eligible candidates need to visit the board’s website at http://www.vyapam.nic.in/ respectively. A direct link to apply online is given below. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility details below before applying online.
MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment Authority||MP Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam)|
|Name of Post||Patwari|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Applications Registration Starts From||28/10/2017|
|Last date to submit online application form||11/11/2017|
MP Patwari Bharti – Eligibility Details:-
Education Qualification: The applicant should possess a Graduation Degree with CPCT Score Card with Hindi Typing & Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
Application Fee: The fee details for MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment should be as given below:
- For General Category Candidates: 500/- Rs.
- For SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged Candidates: 250/- Rs.
- The Candidates also need to pay 40/- Rs. using KIYOSK Portal.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2100/-.
- Commencement of Online Application Registration: 28/10/2017
- Last Date to Submit Online applications: 11/11/2017
- Closing date for submitting the fee: 11/11/2017
How to apply online for MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website at http://www.vyapam.nic.in/
- Find the link for MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment
- A direct link to apply online for the same is given below
- Check the eligibility criteria properly
- Fill the required details
- Click on the proceed button
- Make a payment for the application form
- Finally, Submit the online application form