The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently announced a recruitment for various posts of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) posts. Applications are invited for a total of 240 vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode only from 17 January to 06 February 2020. The commission will conduct a written exam (Preliminary Test) for these posts in the month of March. For the same, the candidates will get the MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket from the official website. The hall ticket download link will be activated about 10 days prior to the examination date.
MPSC AMVI Important Dates
- Starting date of application registration – 17.01.2020
- Last date to submit the online application – 06.02.2020
- MPSC AMVI Preliminary Exam Date – 15.03.2020 (tentative)
- Main Exam Date – July 2020 (tentative)
Update: MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket Available to download now. Please use the link below and log into your account using username and password to download AMVI Admit Card.
MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2020
|Recruitment Authority Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of Post||AMVI (Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector)|
|Prelims Exam Date||15.03.2020|
|Hall Tickets Availability||10 days before the exam date|
As we know, the preliminary exam for MPSC AMVI posts is scheduled to be held on 24th March 2020. The candidates will get further information on the official website if there is any change in the exam schedule. The MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official web portal of MPSC before the exam date.
MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket Details – Asstt Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card Print
The AMVI Hall Ticket will consist candidate’s name, photograph, exam registration number, roll number, and other relevant details. Also, the exam date & time, examination centre details will be printed on it. So, the postulates are advised to check the MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket print properly. If there is some mistake on the admit card print, aspirants can contact the authority before the exam date.
The candidates are instructed to bring a valid photo identity proof with them at the time of the exam. The candidates without a valid id proof shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre. A valid photo identity proof may be among the following listed documents.
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Bank Passbook with attested photo
- School/College Identity Card
Maha AMVI Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
The Maharashtra Asstt Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam will be commenced in two phases. In the first phase, the Prelims Exam will be held. Then, the qualified candidates will appear in the Mains Exam. The paper pattern and exam scheme for Maha AMVI Exam will be as given below.
MPSC AMVI Preliminary Examination Scheme
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Number of Marks – 100
- Duration of Exam – 1 Hour
- Subject – Reasoning, General Studies
Maha AMVI Mains Examination Scheme
- Total Number of Questions – 120
- Number of Marks – 240
- Subject – Mechanical and Automobile Engineering
How to download MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of MPSC.
- Click on the login button and fill the required information.
- Now, look for the hall ticket download link.
- Download the hall ticket in the given format.
- Take a printout of it for further use.