The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is initiating a recruitment for various posts of Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector and Clerk-Typist posts under Group C Services. The recruitment was announced for filling up a total of 234 posts. The commission will conduct a preliminary exam for these posts on 16/06/2019 respectively. The candidates will be able to get the MPSC Group C Hall Ticket from the official website about 10 days prior to the exam date. Also, the candidates can go through the direct link given on this page to get the same.
Update:- The commission is on its way to organize the Mains Exam for Clerk-Typist posts. The exam is scheduled to be held on 13/10/2019 at various exam centres across the state. The MPSC Group C Clerk Typist Hall Ticket get link is available now. Click on the link and fill the required details correctly to get the admit card / hall ticket.
MPSC Group C Vacancy Details:-
- Tax Assistant – 126 Posts
- Sub Inspector – 33 Posts
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi) – 68 Posts
- Clerk Typist (English) – 7 Posts
MPSC Group C (Tax Asstt, Clerk Typist) Hall Ticket
|Recruitment Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Group C Services|
|Name of Post||Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector, Clerk Typist|
|Hall Ticket Availability||Very Soon|
A large number of candidates applied for various posts of Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector and Clerk Typist under Group C Services. Now, the eligible candidates will be called up for the exam on 16/06/2019. In the first phase, the preliminary test will be organized. After that, the qualified candidates will be called up for the Main Exam. The complete schedule for the exam has been released by the authority on its website.
MPSC Group C (Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector, Clerk Typist) Exam Schedule
- Date of Preliminary Exam – 16/06/2019
- Date of Main Exam (Combined Paper I): 06-10-2019
- Date of Main Exam of Clerk-Typist (Paper-II): 13-10-2019
- Date of Main Exam of Sub Inspector (Paper-II): 20-10-2019
- Date of Main Exam of Tax Assistant (Paper-II): 03-11-2019
MP Tax Assistant Hall Ticket Details – General Instructions
The MP Tax Assistant (Group C) Admit Card will be made available to get on the official website about 10 days prior to the exam date. The candidates will be able to get the hall ticket by using the application registration details like candidate’s registration number and password/date of birth.
The candidates must check the MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket print properly. If there is an error or misprint, aspirants are advised to contact the authority before the exam date.
In addition, the postulates must bring a valid photo identity card of himself/herself with them at the time of the exam. The candidates without admit card print and photo identity proof shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre. A valid photo identity proof may be among followings:-
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identity card
- School College Identity Card
How to get MPSC Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector, Clerk Typist Hall Ticket 2019:
- Visit the official website of MPSC.
- Click on the recruitment link named Group C Services.
- Find the link for Hall Ticket get .
- Fill the required details like registration number & password.
- Check the filled information and click on submit button.
- Now, get and take a printout of the admit card for future use.
Official Website – Click Here
MPSC Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector, Clerk Typist Hall Ticket 2019 – Click Here