The time limit for proposals for the 177 Development Assistant posts that are now vacant at the organization has been established by the National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) as 10 October 2022. The organization’s website is the place where applicants who are intrigued by the position and who satisfy the requirements given below can submit an application. To discover more, readers are invited to read the material given below.
NABARD Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Authority official Name||National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development|
|Official online Website||www.nabard.org|
|Name of posts||Development Assistant|
|Begin Date For Online Application||Started|
|End Date For Online Applying||10.10.22|
NABARD Recruitment 2022: Important Information
- Development Assistant post – 173 seats
- Development Assistant (Hindi) post – 04 seats
- The candidate must hold a master’s degree from an institution with academic standing.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 35, with the possible exception of any restricted categories or other classifications with age restrictions. As on September 1, 2022, age will be considered.
- For SC/PWD/ST/EWS/Ex-Servicemen category- Rs. 50
- For OBC/General/EWS category- Rs. 450
- The selected candidates will be offered an enticing remuneration package, ranging in price from 13150 to 34190 per month.
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the website at www.nabard.org
Application Procedure For NABARD Recruitment 2022:
- The first step in the application procedure is to visit the institution’s website.
- Prior to finding the program icon and clicking it, read the instructions.
- Enter the necessary information now, then send in the relevant paperwork including a photo and your signature.
- Fees should only be deposited into the institution’s account if required.
- Finally, print a copy of the application and upload it online using the site.