Applications are invited from the candidates for the recruitment to the post of Panchayat Karmee (GPK) at Gram Panchayat in Nadia District of West Bengal. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode only from the official website through the direct link given on this page.
A recruitment notification for 118 posts of GPK in Nadia (West Bengal) Gram Panchayat has been released at the official website. The candidates are referred to check the eligibility details before submitting the application form. The eligibility details and further information on Nadia GPK Recruitment 2017-18 are given below.
Nadia GPK Recruitment 2017-18
- Recruitment Authority: DLSC (District Level Selection Committee), Nadia
- Name of Post: Gram Panchayat Karmee (GPK)
- Total vacancies: 118
- Location: Nadia (WB)
- Online Application Registration Starts From: 21/12/2017
- Last Date to Submit the online application form: 05/01/2018
- Website: www.nadia.gov.in
Educational Qualification: An applicant must have passed Class-VIII (8th) from the recognized institution in India.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must be minimum as 18 years and maximum as 27 years as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs. 4900-16200 with a grade pay of Rs. 1700 along with the other allowances as permissible by the Govt of India.
How to Apply Online for Nadia GPK Recruitment 2017-18:
- First of all, visit the official website at www.nadia.gov.in
- Find the link named Nadia Gram Panchayat Karmee Recruitment.
- A direct link to the same is given below.
- Fill the required details about the candidate.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Verify the filled details and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
Official Website: www.nadia.gov.in