NHM Jashpur has released the details for the Staff Nurse and Community Health Officer posts job notification. The vacancy details of NHM Jashpur are given for 93 posts. The contender who meets the job requirements for the CHO and other posts of the NHM Jashpur will be called for the selection process by the organization. The contenders should carefully review all the job details and then apply. The form submission process for the NHM Jashpur jobs will be offline and you should deposit the form before the 06th of November 2023.
Notification Summary: NHM Jashpur Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Offline Begin Date
|06th October 2023
|Staff Nurse and Community Health Officer Posts
|Apply Offline End Date
|06th November 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: NHM Jashpur Notification 2023
- NHM Jashpur/Staff Nurse- 21 Posts
- NHM Jashpur/Community Health Officer- 72 Posts
The contenders who have attended the recognized college/ university/ school and did the BSC Nursing degree/ Post Basic Nursing/ GNM can submit the applications for the NHM Jashpur jobs.
A shortlist will be prepared by the NHM Jashpur for the contenders who submit their forms for NHM Jashpur jobs and then the chosen contenders will have to pass the written exam/skill exam or interview.
- For PWD/SC/ST Category- Rupees 100
- For OBC/Female Category- Rupees 200
- For Unreserved Category- Rupees 300
The contenders must have the age of more than 18 years old and less than 64 years old to apply for the NHM Jashpur CHO and other posts.
- NHM Jashpur/Staff Nurse Posts – Rupees 15000
- NHM Jashpur/Community Health Officer Posts- Rupees 16500
How to Apply For NHM Jashpur Notification
- The pdf of the application form of NHM Jashpur has been given in the notification of the organization.
- You should print the NHM Jashpur form and write the info on it with a pen.
- See the names of the docs you should submit along with the NHM Jashpur form.
- Collect them and put them in the NHM Jashpur form envelope.