NHM UP ANM Recruitment 2017. UP NHM ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Recruitment. Online Application Form for 4688 Posts
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications for various posts of ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant under NHM, UP. Applications are invited through online mode only from 22/07/2017 to 14/08/2017 respectively. The eligible candidates can apply from the official website through the direct link given below.
NHM UP Recruitment Details 2017
|Name of the recruitment authority||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Posts||ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant & Others|
|Online Applications Registration starts from||22/07/2017|
|Last date to submit online applications||14/08/2017|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
A recruitment notification with 4688 vacancies under NHM Uttar Pradesh is visible on the official website. According to the notification, the applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various vacant posts of ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Attendant, Lab Technician, & PRO posts. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before making a registration for the online application.
Distribution of National Health Mission Jobs Category Wise :
- ANM: 2809 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 1386 Posts
- P.R.O: 18 Posts
- Lab Technician:09 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 66 Posts
Applicants must check the post-wise Essential & desirable qualification for applying online for NHM UP Recruitment 2017. Applicants are referred to check the detailed notification for educational and essential details.
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy: Candidates must possess a Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife from any recognized University approved by Nursing Council of the state.
- For Staff Nurse Posts: Diploma in General Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing by any recognized Institute is required for applying for UP NRHM Staff Nurse Jobs.
- P.R.O. Vacancy: Applicants must hold a PG Degree/ Diploma in Psychology/ Social Work /Business Administration/ Public Health & respective Trade.
- Lab Technician Jobs: Applicants must have passed Intermediate & also Having Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Lab Attendant Post: Applicants should have passed 10th std & Work as a laboratory Attendant for NHM vacancy 2017.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years & Maximum age must be 40 years as on 01.07.2017. Age relaxation in NHM UP vacancy 2017-18 is applicable up to 03 years for OBC category & 05 years for SC/ST category. For other category applicants age relatable as per Department Norms.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid according to the pay scale as described in NRHM UP Vacancy 2017 official notification. Applicants are advised to check the notification for pay scale details.
- For ANM posts: Selected candidates for UP NRHM ANM posts will be paid Rs. 10,000 to 12,000 per month.
- For NHM Staff Nurse Posts: A pay scale of Rs. 18,000/- to 20000/- per month will be paid for this Vacancy.
For detailed information, applicants are advised to check the official notification.
Candidates will be selected for NHM UP Recruitment 2017 on basis of written Examination & Experimental Exam. Applicants can check full details of Method of Selection for UP NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 from Advertisement notification. Keep visiting this page for more updates about National Health mission Jobs 2017.
Important dates to remember:
- Online applications registration starts from: 22/07/2017
- Last date to submit online application form: 14/08/2017
- Written Examination commencement date: Yet to be announced
How to apply online for NHM UP recruitment 2017:
- First of all, log on to the official website @ www.upnrhm.gov.in
- Find the link for NHM UP vacancy Notification
- Now, click on Apply Online Application form link
- Fill all required information correctly
- Check the filled information and proceed
- Upload scanned photo & signature
- Recheck all filled details before submission
- Make the application fee payment and submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future use
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|