A notification for the Group B and Group C posts is released by the NIT Calicut organization. The NIT Calicut Institute is looking for officials to join them in the posts of nonteaching seats like JE, Supt, Assistant, and others. The contenders are required to pass the CBT test to get one of the non-teaching vacancies. The online web link of the NIT Calicut will be active from 20th August 2023 to 06th September 2023. Review all the info carefully before applying online for the NIT Calicut jobs.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
Notification Summary: NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||NIT Calicut Non-Teaching|
|Apply Online Begin Date||20th August 2023|
|Posts Name||Superintendent, Assistant, and Other Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||06th September 2023|
|Number of Posts||150 Posts|
Entire Facts: NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Notification 2023
- NIT/Jr Engineer- 07 Posts
- NIT/Superintendent- 10 Posts
- NIT/Technical Assis- 30 Posts
- NIT/Lib/Info Assis- 03 Posts
- NIT/Sr Assis- 10 Posts
- NIT/Sr Technician- 14 Posts
- NIT/Jr Assis- 24 Posts
- NIT/Technician- 30 Posts
- NIT/Office Attendant- 07 Posts
- NIT/Lab Attendant- 15 Posts
The contenders with the certificates of 12th class/ BE/BTech degree or Diploma in Engineering/ graduation degree obtained from the authorized organization/school/college are invited to submit the applications on the NIT Calicut website.
The contenders should prepare for the CBT test and then there will be a Skill test as per the posts of NIT Calicut.
- CBT Test/For SC/ST/Women/Ex-Serviceman/PWD Category- Rupees 500
- CBT Test/For Others Category- Rupees 1000
- Skill Test/For SC/ST/Women/Ex-Serviceman/PWD Category- Rupees 250
- Skill Test/For Others Category- Rupees 500
- For Posts 1,2,3,4 – 30 Years
- For Posts 5,6 – 33 Years
- For Posts 7,8,9,10 – 27 Years
- For Posts 1,2,3,4 – Grp B Pay Level 06
- For Posts 5,6 – Grp C Pay Level 04
- For Posts 7,8 – Grp C Pay Level 03
- For Posts 9,10 – Grp C Pay Level 01
How to Apply For NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Notification
- Kindly move to the NIT Calicut web portal and then to the career page.
- Fill out the forms for the NIT Calicut desired vacancy of non-teaching.
- Attach the docs and pay the fee for the NIT Calicut jobs.
|Q. How to apply for Non-Teaching Posts of NIT Calicut?|
|A. The NIT Calicut College will accept the forms for the non-teaching posts online.|
|Q. What is the upper age bar for the Non-Teaching posts at NIT Calicut?|
|A. The NIT Calicut will allow the aspiarnts with a max age of 33 years to submit the form.|
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|