There is a job notification for the Group B and Group C posts given on the NIT Karnataka website. The NIT Karnataka Institute has requirements for 112 contenders for the Non-Teaching seats. They are looking for 12th-pass officials who can clear the CBT test round for the NIT Karnataka vacant posts. The applications for the non-teaching posts of NIT Karnataka will be deposited before 06th September 2023.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
Notification Summary: NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||NIT Karnataka|
|Apply Online Begin Date||17th August 2023|
|Posts Name||Sr Assis Technician & Other Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||06th September 2023|
|Number of Posts||112 Posts|
Entire Facts: NIT Karnataka Notification 2023
- Non-Teaching/Supt/Superintendent- 04 Posts
- Non-Teaching/Sr Technician- 18 Posts
- Non-Teaching/Sr Assis- 11 Posts
- Non-Teaching/Technician- 35 Posts
- Non-Teaching/Jr Assis- 23 Posts
- Non-Teaching/Office Attendant- 21 Posts
The contenders with the qualification of 12th class or graduation degree are welcome to submit the non-teaching posts forms on the NIT Karnataka website.
The contenders should prepare for the online CBT test if they want to get selected for the posts at NIT Karnataka.
- For UR/OBC Category- Rupees 1000
- For SC/ST/PH Category- Rupees 500
- For Posts 1- 30 Years
- For Posts 2- 33 Years
- For Posts 3- 33 Years
- For Posts 4- 27 Years
- For Posts 5- 27 Years
- For Posts 6- 27 Years
- For Posts 1- Rupees 9300- 34800/ GP Rupees 4200
- For Posts 2- Rupees 5200- 20200/ GP Rupees 2400
- For Posts 3- Rupees 5200- 20200/ GP Rupees 2400
- For Posts 4- Rupees 5200- 20200/ GP Rupees 2000
- For Posts 5- Rupees 5200- 20200/ GP Rupees 2000
- For Posts 6- Rupees 5200- 20200/ GP Rupees 1800
How to Apply For NIT Karnataka Notification
- You need to access the recruitment page of the NIT Karnataka organization.
- Then, select one of the posts from the non-teaching for filling up the online NIT Karnataka form.
- Scan your docs/certificates and attach them to the NIT Karnataka form.
- Press the submit button on the NIT Karnataka form at the end.
|Q. Who is eligible to apply for the NIT Karnataka Non-Teaching posts?|
|A. The contenders with the 12th class qualification are allowed to apply for the NIT Karnataka jobs.|
|Q. Until when the NIT Karnataka will accept the non-teaching posts forms?|
|A. The NIT Karnataka will accept the forms for the non-teaching posts until 06th September 2023.|
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|