NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) publishes a notification about 59 positions of Assistant, Stenographer, Scientific Assistant, and others. Interested candidates should read the notification and check their Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) recruitment eligibility. The closing date to apply for the posts is 23 February 2021. Check here educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure, and how to apply.
NPCIL Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant, Stenographer, Scientific Assistant, and Other|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||29.01.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||23.02.2021|
NPCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria
|1||Scientific Assistant/C (Safety Supervisor):||02|
|4||Scientific Assistant/C (Safety Supervisor):||02|
|5||Assistant Gr.I (HR):||20|
|6||Assistant Gr.I (F&A):||12|
|7||Assistant Gr.I (C&MM):||06|
|8||Stenographer Gr. I:||14|
- Scientific Assistant/C (Safety Supervisor): The candidate should have a diploma in Engf/B.Sc with minimum 50 percent marks and One-year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety with four experience.
- Leading Fireman/A: Candidate should have HSC (10+2) with Science with Chemistry with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A: Candidate should have class 12th pass Science with Chemistry with minimum 50 percent of marks. A valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with a minimum of one-year driving experience and Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment like Fire Extinguisher etc. is also required.
- Assistant Gr. 1 (HR): Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with 50% marks.
- Assistant Gr. 1 ( F&A): Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Commerce with min. 50 percent marks.
- Assistant Gr. 1 (C&MM): Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Science or Commerce with 50 percent of marks.
- Assistant Gr. 1: Candidate should have Typewriting speed 30 (thirty) wpm typing speed in English on PC.
- Stenographer Gr. I: Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in any subject with 50 percent marks.
- For posts 1,4, the age limit is 18 years to 35 years.
- For posts 2, the age limit is 18 years to 32 years.
- For posts 3, the age limit is 18 years to 27 years.
- For posts 5,6,7,8, the age limit is 21 years to 28 years.
|1||Scientific Assistant/C (Safety Supervisor):||44900|
|4||Scientific Assistant/C (Safety Supervisor):||44900|
|5||Assistant Gr.I (HR):||25500|
|6||Assistant Gr.I (F&A):||25500|
|7||Assistant Gr.I (C&MM):||25500|
|8||Stenographer Gr. I:||25500|
Do visit the official website of NPCIL for more information at @https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx.
Steps To Apply Online For NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates should visit the official website of NPCIL and read the instructions carefully. Please apply for the posts before their closing date through online mode. Give your personal details, educational details and upload the required documents.
Important Links to Consider for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Do apply before the closing date for NPCIL Recruitment 2021.