NTPC Limited has invited online applications for 100 seats. The notification pdf of NTPC Limited is given for the posts of Experienced Engineer. The contenders who have finished the engineering degree and have the required years of experience will be able to submit the applications for the NTPC Limited jobs. The registration portal of the NTPC Limited for Experienced Engineer vacancy will be open from the 20th of December 2023 to the 03rd of January 2023. Visit the below page and get full details of the Experienced Engineer vacancy notification.
Notification Summary: NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|20th December 2023
|Experienced Engineer Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|03rd January 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Info: NTPC Limited Notification 2023
- Electrical Erection- 30 Posts
- Mechanical Erection- 35 Posts
- Civil Construction- 35 Posts
The contenders are required to show the facts of engineering degrees in the Civil and other trades in the online form for the posts of Experienced Engineer for NTPC Limited company. The degree of the contenders must be from a genuine college/board/school.
The contenders are needed to prepare for the written examination for experienced Engineer posts and in the end, there will be an interview for the final selection.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 300
- For SC/ST/PH Category- No Fee
The contenders needed to fall in the age range of 18 years to 30 years if they wanted to apply for the Experienced Engineer posts in NTPC.
The monthly remuneration of the contenders for the Experienced Engineer posts will be Rupees 50000- 160000 in NTPC Limited organization.
How to Apply For NTPC Limited Notification
- All the aspired contenders are guided to first view the details of the career page of NTPC Limited for the Experienced Engineer posts.
- Then, enter the details in the NTPC Limited Experienced Engineer post form.
- Kindly provide the correct details in the Experienced Engineer form.
- Attach the docs/certificates/photos in the required format in the Experienced Engineer form.
- Submit the NTPC Experienced Engineer application form with charges.