Danger Building Worker posts are vacant in the Ordnance Factory Jabalpur. The Ordnance Factory Jabalpur will recruit the ITI persons on the DBW seat on a fixed tenure basis for four years. The Ordnance Factory Jabalpur has a plan to recruit 119 people for the DBW posts. The online form submission for the DBW posts has started from the 01st of October 2023 and the organization will accept the applications before the 20th of October 2023. All willing contenders must submit their Ordnance Factory Jabalpur applications before that by following the rules.
Notification Summary: Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Ordnance Factory Jabalpur
|Apply Online Begin Date
|01st October 2023
|Danger Building Worker Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|20th October 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Notification 2023
- Tenure-Based DBW/Danger Building Worker- 119 Posts
The contenders will be asked to show the details of the ITI certificate from the NCVT/SCVT-sanctioned university/ board or EX-ITI certificate in the DBW post form for the Ordnance Factory Jabalpur.
The contenders will be called to appear in the written examination or interview for the post in Ordnance Factory Jabalpur on the post of DBW.
The application form submission process for the Ordnance Factory Jabalpur for the DBW posts has no fee.
The contenders should present in the age range from 18 years to ending on 35 years for the Ordnance Factory Jabalpur vacancy for the DBW post.
The monthly remuneration for the posts of DBW in the Ordnance Factory Jabalpur will be Rupees 19900 along with DA.
How to Apply For Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Notification
- The contenders should look at the web page of Ordnance Factory Jabalpur and find the details for the DBW post.
- Then register for the DBW vacancy online by putting the info in the online form.
- Scan the docs/certificates/photos and attach them to the Ordnance Factory Jabalpur form.
- Press the submit button for the final submission of the DBW post form.