Jr Stenographer, DEO, and Other and other posts are present empty in Odiah govt. The OSSC organization has come with 124 posts under Group C. The contenders with 10th and 12th qualifications are also eligible for the OSSC Group C jobs. The online registration for the OSSC Group C posts will start on the 18th of November 2023. The contenders who are eligible for the OSSC Steno and other posts must submit their online forms before the last date and the closing date is set as 17th of December 2023 by the OSSC.
Notification Summary: OSSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||OSSC|
|Apply Online Begin Date||18th November 2023|
|Posts Name||Jr Stenographer, DEO, and Other Group C Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||17th December 2023|
|Number of Posts||124 Posts|
Whole Facts: OSSC Notification 2023
- OSSC/Jr Steno- 63 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Gr Steno- 07 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Gr Typist- 09 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Typist- 02 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Clerk/Typist- 32 Posts
- OSSC/Typist/Copyist- 02 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Gr Typist- 02 Posts
- OSSC/Data Entry Operator/DEO- 07 Posts
The contenders with the qualification of 10th grade/12th grade/graduation degree from the approved school/board/ college are invited to submit the forms for the OSSC Group C posts.
There will be a preliminary test, main test, skill/trade test, and a docs verification test for the OSSC Group C posts in Odisha govt.
The contenders are required to see the details of the OSSC notification for more info.
- For Posts 1 – 21-38 Years
- For Posts 2 – 21-38 Years
- For Posts 3 – 18-38 Years
- For Posts 4 – 21-38 Years
- For Posts 5 – 21-38 Years
- For Posts 6 – 21-38 Years
- For Posts 7 – 18-38 Years
- For Posts 8 – 21-38 Years
- For Posts 1 – Rupees 25500 – 81100
- For Posts 2 – Rupees 25500 – 81100
- For Posts 3 – Rupees 19900 – 63200
- For Posts 4 – Rupees 19900 – 63200
- For Posts 5 – Rupees 19900 – 63200
- For Posts 6 – Rupees 19900 – 63200
- For Posts 7 – Rupees 19900 – 63200
- For Posts 8 – Rupees 19900 – 63200
How to Apply For OSSC Notification
- Kindly proceed to the OSSC web portal and find the link to the Group C posts.
- Then, choose the name of the OSSC vacancy and fill out the application form with complete details.
- Attach the soft copies of docs/pics with the OSSC form.
- Submit the OSSC online application for the desired vacancy.