Jr Stenographer, Jr Typist, DEO, and Other Posts are vacant in the OSSC Odisha govt. The OSSC Commission has recently released the job details for 124 posts of Steno and others. The application forms for the OSSC organization will be submitted online, you can start filling out the applications from the 18th of November 2023. All applicants should review the OSSC job details carefully before applying for the desired vacancy. The OSSC organization will shut down the registration portal for form submission on the 17th of December 2023.
Notification Summary: OSSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|18 November 2023
|Jr Stenographer, Jr Typist, DEO, and Other Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|17 December 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: OSSC Notification 2023
- OSSC/Jr Steno- 63 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Grade Steno- 07 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Grade Typist- 09 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Typist- 02 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Clerk/Typist- 32 Posts
- OSSC/Typist/Copyist- 02 Posts
- OSSC/Jr Grade Typist- 02 Posts
- OSSC/Data Entry Operator/DEO- 07 Posts
The contenders who have attended the authorized school/board college and did the 10th/12th class/ graduation degree are invited to submit the forms for OSSC organization Steno, DEO, and other posts.
The contenders should see the syllabus and pattern for the pre-exam, Main Exam, Docs Verification, and Skill exam for the jobs in OSSC.
The contenders do not need to submit any fees for applying for the OSSC organization jobs.
The contenders should be aged more than 18/21 years and their age must be less than 38 years for applying for the OSSC jobs 2023.
The contenders who will pass all the selection rounds for the posts of Steno, DEO, and others in OSSC will get a salary in the matrix of Rupees 25500- 81100 or Rupees 19900 – 63200.
How to Apply For OSSC Notification
- Open the OSSC apply Details for the Steno, DEO, and other posts.
- Write the details in the OSSC organization form like your full name, email ID, age, education, etc.
- Prepare the soft copies of docs/certificates/DMC and attach them to the OSSC form.
- Tap on the Submit button for the OSSC form.