Group B and C posts are present empty in the OSSC organization. The OSSC authority will conduct the CGL examination for the Group B and C posts. The OSSC authority has revealed 495 posts under Groups B and C for the CGL exam. The positions are of Jr Assistant, Accountant, Officer, and others in the OSSC. The contenders who are suitable for the Group B and C posts means those who meet the eligibility requirements for Group B and C posts can submit their forms online. The online form submission dates for the Group B and C posts are from the 14th of October 2023 to the 14th of November 2023.
Notification Summary: OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|14th October 2023
|Group B and C Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|14th November 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: OSSC CGL Notification 2023
- CGL/Auditor- 239 Posts
- CGL/Inspector/Textiles- 04 Posts
- CGL/Sub Divisional Financial Service/Savings Officer- 12 Posts
- CGL/Welfare Extension Officer- 55 Posts
- CGL/Inspector/Supplies- 38 Posts
- CGL/Handicrafts/Promotion Officer- 04 Posts
- CGL/Jr Accountant- 02 Posts
- CGL/Jr Assistant- 141 Posts
The contenders are needed to show the info of their graduation degree in the applications of the OSSC for the Group B and C posts.
The contenders will be issued admit cards for the pre-exam, and main exam, and last, there will be docs verification rounds for the Group B and C posts of OSSC CGL.
The contenders should study the notification of OSSC CGL for Group B and C posts for more details.
The contenders should be aged more than 21 years and their age must be less than 38 years for filling up the forms for OSSC CGL.
- For Posts 1- Pay Band 09
- For Posts 2- Pay Band 09
- For Posts 3- Pay Band 09
- For Posts 4- Pay Band 09
- For Posts 5- Pay Band 09
- For Posts 6- Pay Band 09
- For Posts 7- Pay Band 07
- For Posts 8- Pay Band 04
How to Apply For OSSC CGL Notification
- Visit the OSSC organization portal.
- Put the info in the OSSC Group B and C form online.
- Fix the docs/certificates in the OSSC CGL form.
- Deposit the CGL form for OSSC.