The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is conducting direct recruitment under OSSSC Recruitment to provide jobs to capable persons who hold the necessary qualifications to work as Nursing Officers in various districts and 8 different hospitals within them. The recruitment is monitored by the Health and Family Welfare Department of Orissa state.
OSSSC Recruitment Notification Overview
|Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Last Date To Apply
|31 December 2020
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
Name Of The Posts:
- Nursing Officer – 6432
Educational Qualifications: The applicants looking forward to OSSSC recruitment should have completed their MBBS/B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized institute/board/college.
Age Criteria: The applicants will only be considered eligible if they are physically fit and mentally healthy.
Application Fee: OSSSC has not asked for any application fee.
Salary and perks: The salary amount is not yet disclosed by the recruiting commission.
Selection Procedure: Visit the site regularly after the application form filling to know about the selection process.
Important Details Regarding OSSSC Recruitment:
- The application form submission for this recruitment has started from 7 December 2020 and will be done till 31 December 2020.
- You can only fill the application form if you register yourself beforehand on the official site of OSSSC till 24 December 2020.
How To Apply Online For OSSSC Recruitment
- Visit the official site of the OSSSC and register yourself on the site before the last date to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the data in the application form with complete, correct, and valid information.
- Now, attach all the documents demanded by the commission including a recent pp size photo, id proof, nursing degree, caste certificate, domicile proof of Orissa state.
- Now, submit the form after going through the entered information once again.
Important details To Consider for OSSSC Online Recruitment
|Online Application detail