The Punjab Public Service Commission invites online applications from capable and inspired candidates to fill the various vacant seats in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab for 85 Posts of Junior Engineer. The commission wants Engineers who have done Engineering in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical fields.
PPSC Notification Overview
|Authority Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||18 December 2020|
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
Name Of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 81 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)- 4 Posts
Educational Qualifications: The applicants seeking employment under PPSC Recruitment should have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized college/board/university.
Age Criteria: The applicant’s age should not be more than 37 years and should not be less than 18 years. The PPSC will give upper age limit relaxation to SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
Application Fee: Check the official site of PPSC to know the application fee structure.
Selection Procedure: Desired candidates will be hired on the basis of performance in the Competitive Written Examination likely to be held in the month of January 2021.
Important Details Regarding PPSC Recruitment:
- The recruitment under this commission will be done at the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab.
- The applicants will be given Rs.35400 per month for the Junior Engineer post.
How To Apply Online For PPSC Recruitment
- Go to the site mentioned above of the hiring public commission and fill the application form.
- Enter the information in the form with all the accurate and valid data and make sure no field is left blank.
- Submit the application form on the official site of PPSC with all attached documents and your latest pp size photo and digital sign too.
Important Links for PPSC Online Recruitment:
|Online Application Link||http://ppsc.gov.in|