A notification for the post of Assistant Engineer is published on the PSPCL company website. The PSPCL company has a need for engineers for the posts of AE/OT in the electrical and Civil branches. The contenders who want to apply for the Assistant Engineer posts must study all the job requirements for the AE posts like BE/BTech degree, GATE Score, age limit, etc. The PSPCL organization will accept the application form online and the closing date to submit the form is 07th August 2023.
Notification Summary: PSPCL AE Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|08th July 2023
|Assistant Engineer Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|07th August 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: PSPCL AE Notification 2023
- Assistant Engineer/OT/Electrical – 125 Posts
- Assistant Engineer/OT/Civil – 14 Posts
The contenders who have finished the study of BE/BTech engineering degree or BSC Engg in the CIvil or Electrical subjects can apply for the various posts of Assistant Engineer in PSPCL.
The contenders for the PSPCL Assistant Engineer posts will be chosen based on the GATE score of 2023 years.
- For SC/ PH Category- Rupees 885
- For Others Category- Rupees 1416
The contenders are required to fall in the age range from 18 years to a max of 37 years for applying for the Assistant Engineer vacancy in the PSPCL.
The selected contenders for the Assistant Engineer vacancy in the PSPCL company will receive a handsome salary as per the 7th CPC.
How to Apply For PSPCL AE Notification
- It is required to see the PSPCL career page of the website.
- Then, apply for the Assistant Engineer posts in the PSPCL.
- Enter the details in the PSPCL Assistant Engineer post form.
- Attach the docs with the Assistant Engineer application form.
- Submit the Assistant Engineer post form.
|Q. How many posts are given by the PSPCL for the Assis Engineer vacancy?
|A. The PSPCL company has released the notification for 139 posts of AE seats.
|Q. Where to submit the applications for the Assis Engineer posts in PSPCL company?
|A. The application forms will be submitted on the PSPCL website online.