Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd., a power generating and distributing organization of Government of Punjab is inviting application for the Apprenticeship Training of Lineman from the candidates who have completed ITI in WIREMAN/ ELECTRICIAN trade. Preference will be given to Punjab resident/domicile candidates and if above candidates are not available, the other state candidates will be considered.
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has announced the Lineman Vacancies. The candidates having ITI in Wireman OR Electrician Trade can submit the online application form by 24 November 2018.
The PSPCL Lineman 850 Vacancies were due for a long time. Though the recruitment for assistant lineman was commenced last year. Now the Recruitment of Punjab Lineman is open for the citizens of Punjab.
Punjab Lineman Training 850 vacancies details
- Name of organization: PSPCL
- Number of Vacancies: 850
- Name of the Post: Lineman
- Education: ITI
Educational Qualification: ITI in Wireman OR Electrician Trade. The certificate should be issued and duly signed by NCVT or SCVT is only.
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Act 1961, Apprenticeship rules 1992, as amended from time to time.
Selection Method: Selection will be made purely on merit basis. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in ITI of Wireman or Electrician trade. The percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit for preparing the merit. No weightage shall be given for higher qualifications.
Application Fee: Zero
- i) Online Registration will Start: 2.11.2018 at 10.00 AM
- ii) Last Date for Online Registration: 24.11.2018 at 6.00 PM
How to apply for PSPCL Lineman Recruitment
Candidates are required to apply On-line through PSPCL website in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications (including manual/hand written application) will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire training period.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. No subsequent corrections/modifications are allowed once the online application is registered.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, make sure the following details /documents are readily available with the candidate:- a) Academic qualification as per eligibility criteria. b) Personal details. c) Reserve category (if any)