The applicants are being called by Punjab & Haryana High Court for filling 759 Clerk vacant spaces. All the details necessary for the desired jobs can be found as you move down in the article.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Name Of the Organization||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Official online Website||sssc.gov.in|
|Name of posts||Clerk|
|Begin Date For Online Applying||06th August 2022|
|End Date For Online Applying||27th August 2022|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Various Details
- Clerk: 759
- Applicants ought to have He or she must have earned a degree in the arts or sciences and have completed the matriculation test with Punjabi as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Age restriction for the general category: 37 years
- Age restriction for Punjabi SC, OBC, and BC: 42 years.
- For in-service employees: The highest age needs to be 45 years
- Age restriction for Punjab PHC: 47 years
- Age relaxation is according to the guidelines.
- For the General Category, there are online facilitation fees of Rs. 425 and exam fees of Rs. 400, for a total of Rs. 825.
- For the SC, BC, OBC, and ESM of the Punjab State: The exam fee of Rs. 100 plus online facilitation fees of Rs. 425 equals a total of Rs. 525.
- PHC of Punjab: Exam Fee of Rs. 200 + Online Facilitation Fee of Rs. 425 = Total of Rs. 625
- Online payment options include debit, credit, and internet banking.
An attractive salary will be given to the selected aspirants.
- The selection procedure will be based on a Computer proficiency test, Computer based test, and Verification of documents.
Official Web Address:
The website @sssc.gov.in needs to be visited for more info
Application Procedure For Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
- For applying, go to the Punjab & Harayana High Court website at sssc.gov.in
- By going to this page on the Punjab & Harayana High Court website and selecting the Recruitment option, you can access the Application Form link for Faculty positions.
- Users can upload the required file sizes and images as well as the essential information, including eligibility requirements, educational qualifications, experience documents, and other personal information, post-application.
- The applicant must print a duplicate of the Punjab & Harayana High Court application form for future use before filling it out and sending it in.
Critical Links to Observe for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022:
|Official Punjab & Haryana High Court Website Link||Click Here|
|Official Punjab & Haryana High Court Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Punjab & Haryana High Court Application Link||Registration | Login|
FAQs about the hiring procedure
|Q. How do you access the Punjab & Haryana High Court’s official website?|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. What is the deadline for online applications?|
|A. 27th August 2022|