A notification for the posts of Manager, Sr Manager, and Others has been released by the Rajasthan Cooperative Board. The Rajasthan Cooperative Board has planned to hire 635 persons for these posts. The RCB organization will recruit the contenders through the online test and interview. The willing contenders should submit their Rajasthan Cooperative Board form from the 18th of October 2023 to the 17th of November 2023 online. Study the facts for the Rajasthan Cooperative Board jobs.
Notification Summary: Rajasthan Cooperative Board Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Rajasthan Cooperative Board
|Apply Online Begin Date
|18th October 2023
|Manager, Sr Manager, and Other Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|17th November 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: Rajasthan Cooperative Board Notification 2023
- RCB/Sr Manager – 01 Posts
- RCB/Manager- 89 Posts
- RCB/Computer Programmer- 05 Posts
- RCB/Banking Assistant- 540 Posts
The contenders must have completed the qualification of MBA/ BTech/ BE/ MCA/PG Degree/ Graduation Degree/ MSC from the approved college /institute/ college to apply for the Rajasthan Cooperative Board jobs.
An online examination and an interview will be organized by the Rajasthan Cooperative Board to select the contenders for numerous posts.
- For GEN/BC/MBC/Other State Category- Rupees 600
- For Sahariya/SC/ST/NCL-BC/EWS/MBC/TSP Area/PH Category- Rupees 400
The contenders are required to have the age more than 18 years old and less than 40 years old for the Rajasthan Cooperative Board jobs.
- RCB/Sr Manager Posts – The salary will be Rupees 43830-94900
- RCB/Manager Posts – The salary will be Rupees 34090-87370
- RCB/Computer Programmer Posts – The salary will be Rupees 34090-87370
- RCB/Banking Assistant Posts – The salary will be Rupees 17070-80230
How to Apply For Rajasthan Cooperative Board Notification
- The contenders are requested to see the Rajasthan Cooperative Board website page.
- Then check the info for the suitable vacancy name and check the eligibility for that post in the RCB board.
- The contenders must write the name/ parents name/ date of Birth, address, etc details in the Rajasthan Cooperative Board form.
- Then save the form and move to the payment process to submit the RCB fees.
- Submit the Rajasthan Cooperative Board form on time and also deposit the docs with the form.