The RPSC has announced the Headmaster Recruitment 2018. The online application for RPSC Headmaster recruitment is starting by 09 April 2018. There are total 1200 posts advertised this time.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Notification Date||28 March 2018|
|Online Application Starts||09 April 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||08 May 2018|
|FEE deposit Last Date||10 May 2018|
Head Master (Secondary Education): Candidate must have Bachelor Degree or Diploma in any Stream from any Govt Recognized Institution or University.
Age Limit: The candidates should be of Age of minimum of 24 years and maximum of 40 years. The reserved categories will get the Relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The Pay Scale for the selected candidates will be as per the Government Norms. The candidates will receive a Pay band of Rs. (Pay Matrix Level – 14)
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to Pay RS.
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should download the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally, submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment